ISI Health Care Management software allows you to manage patient insurance records and billing information, produce daily activity reports, and seamlessly integrate these items with Payroll and Receivables Management.
- Maintain Patient Database
- Insurance and Billing Information by Patient - Insurance records and billing information are maintained for each patient, in a patient database
- One or More Sources of Payment
- Daily Patient Activity Files - A window is provided for entering daily activity information which includes number of hours health care workers spend with patients
- Daily activity information is used to create payroll transactions for the health care workers and invoices to insurance companies and patients
- Creates Payroll Transactions to Match Billing Cycle - The automated payroll process creates a Payroll Batch which is then handled the same as any other Payroll Batch in Dynamics
- Billing Process Creates Sales Transactions for Receivables Management - The automated billing process allows multiple invoices to be generated for Primary and Secondary payment sources
- Support for HIPAA
Reviews of ISI Health Care Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ISI Health Care Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!