Intacct Accounts Receivable is a comprehensive solution for managing your complete customer payment cycle. Efficiently collect and process payments and effectively manage your cash collection. Intacct Accounts Receivable makes it easy to create and print or email invoices, receive and apply regular and advance payments, make deposits and deliver statements.
- Efficiently collect and process payments—cash, checks, credit cards, and banking transfers.
- Quickly set up and generate recurring invoices.
- Create and print or email invoices.
- Effectively manage cash collection and key customers.
- Receive and apply regular and advance payments, apply penalties and adjust accounts, make deposits, and deliver statements.
- Automate data entry by defaulting customer terms, general ledger accounts, billing, and shipping address information.
- Gain real-time visibility into customer financial information and cash analysis.
Streamline customer invoicing process.
- Attach documentation directly to transactions when you need backup information.
- Shorten the collection process by easily emailing invoices.
- Give your customers multiple payment options, including check, cash, charge card or funds transfer.
- Receive advance payments at any time, and apply those payments to invoices, similar to other account adjustments.
- Use the fast batch entry mode for easy, after-the-fact, bulk invoice entry.
- Simplify payment receipt, and support recurring bills and scheduled payments, using integrated PayPal Merchant Services and Authorize.net for credit card processing.
Streamline cash management.
- Place funds into an undeposited funds account to deposit later.
- Make a quick deposit to attribute a payment to a customer’s general account, rather than to a specific invoice sent to that customer.
- Manage non-invoiced deposits, such as over-the-counter register sales, that don’t track back to individual customers or transactions.
Take control of accounts receivables.
- Keep track of transaction details forever, and maintain secure access to complete customer histories.
- Eliminate the risk of users deleting or editing invoices once they are paid.
- Assign accounts receivable duties to different employees or to different roles by taking advantage of granular access control over data and processes.
Fully automate receivables invoicing and approvals.
- Process one-time or recurring invoices.
- Streamline data entry by pre-populating invoices with the appropriate data using a previous invoice.
- Assess finance charges on past due accounts, as part of your customer collections process.
Integrate receivables with other Intacct applications. Post all transactions on a cash or accrual basis in real time using fully integrated Intacct modules, ensuring financially consistent views across the business.
Simplify tax management.
- Get up-to-date, accurate sales tax calculations using integrated cloud-based tax compliance capabilities provided by Avalara, or by configuring the Intacct Advanced Tax Engine to fit your business.
- Comply with tax accrual requirements in each area where you do business, and support multiple rates for different regulatory bodies by calculating transactional taxes using the Intacct Advanced Tax Engine.
- Calculate the sales tax payable balance by tax jurisdiction and drill down to individual invoices for audit trail purposes.