Intacct Accounts Payable is a comprehensive solution for managing your vendors and the full procure-to-pay cycle. Know your obligations across the entire procurement process and manage payments to your vendors online or by check.
- Save thousands of hours by automating data entry; pre-define default vendor values such as payment terms, discounts, general ledger accounts, payment priority, and payment date.
- Automate your vendor payment process to manage and control invoice and check payment.
- Better track payments with user-defined, automated multi-level payment approvals to help manage cash and adhere to internal controls.
- Automate expense allocation with pre-defined expense allocation tables to quickly allocate bills across multiple business entities or departments.
- Close your Accounts Payable ledger while maintaining day-to-day operations.
Do more than just pay the bills. Eliminate time spent on manual processes by automating billing and payment management—and take advantage of electronic invoicing and payment capabilities that go well beyond traditional accounts payable functions. Manage an unlimited number of vendors and transactions, set up customized terms for each vendor, take advantage of discount opportunities, and improve financial controls with flexible processes you can tailor to the needs of your organization.
Manage, track and report on payments:
- Apply overpayments and vendor credits to the next bill you pay.
- Tailor default AP terms, aging periods, and more by creating custom terms as needed.
- Create vendors on-the-fly with flexible, yet stringent, permissions.
- Choose from a wide variety of easily customizable aging and payables reports and graphs that enable you to easily drill down to vendor and bill-level detail.
- Track payment reconciliation status to avoid reissuing payments that have cleared your bank.
Increase internal controls by configuring to the software to conform to your business processes:
- Set up an optional approval cycle with different authorization levels based on limits and controls that you define.
- Attach digital files or supporting documents to transactions, for permanent and secure access to underlying documentation.
- Maintain a high level of accounting control by separating accounting duties between people or groups.
- Assign to different users the ability to enter vendor bills, request payments, approve payments, and print checks, ensuring accountability and security, and eliminating the risk of editing or deleting bills once they are paid.
Up to date financials with real-time integration:
- Maintain independent close processes, by closing the accounts payable ledger while you’re updating the general ledger.
- Take advantage of real-time integration with Intacct General Ledger, Intacct Cash Management, Intacct Project Accounting, and Intacct Purchasing.
- Synchronize with Intacct Purchasing and give your purchasing staff effective procurement tools—including RFQs and purchase orders.
- Automatically post purchasing transactions to both Intacct Accounts Payable and Intacct General Ledger.
- Seamlessly integrate other business applications with Intacct using SOA, web, and XML services.
Automate workflows and processes to increase productivity.
- Differentiate each class of vendor—for example, contractors from suppliers, or hardware vendors from software vendors—by assigning a vendor type to create aging reports.
- Analyze spending and prioritize payments by setting up vendor groups.
- Streamline vendor communication using a built-in contact manager.
- Accelerate manual check writing with batch check entry functionality that makes it easy to enter up to 100 checks per screen.
- Add supporting documents—such as scanned receipts—to each bill to substantiate the payment request.
- Take full advantage of vendor discounts with automatic due date and percentage discount calculations.