Enterprise Software for:
- Retail / E-tail
- Mail Order
A complete order fulfillment system, designed specifically to handle a sale, which requires the taking of an order and subsequently shipping the items. Also includes views to accomplish the cash register type of sale. If needed, supports bar code, laser scanner, receipt printer, cash drawer and credit card magnetic stripe reader. As an interface to the CertiFlex Dimension Accounting System, InfoTech Systems, Inc. developed Order Manager Version 3.01™ to facilitate your sales order needs by providing complete tracking of the order from it’s inception to fulfillment. The system provides quotes, orders, shippers, invoicing and much more. Integration with UPS OnLine Tools, PCCharge, StoreSense eCommerce and Certiflex Dimension provide the complete package for your sales order management.
Designed to track you’re marketing contacts. You can later convert (at the touch of a button) the marketing contact information into the CertiFlex Dimension customer database. Contact Manager allows for unlimited detail on contacts, including fields for lengthy detailed notes on the customer contact, order and service screens. Also includes a customer history of orders, including shipping and product tracking. This allows for the easy tracking of serial or lot numbers, warranties, and service contracts at a customer level.
With the use of eCom Manager, new contacts from E-commerce type transactions are efficiently merged into contact data base and web based orders are added to order data base.
UPS OnLine Tools provide access to Rates and Services, Tracking Information and Shipping Labels as an integrated part of the order management system.
Key Features Include:
- Select item by stock number, description or user key.
- Multiple or Single quantity (defaults to single quantity).
- Delete or Add items to sale.
- Place items on Back Order.
- Tax is calculated on each item in sale.
- Non taxable items allowed within a Taxable sale.
- Uses two base levels for a total of three sales tax incremental rates.
- Allows 9999 tax tables.
- Permits Tax Exempt and Certificate of Re-Sale type customers.
- Minimum order quantity.
- Quantity discounts for ten price levels.
- Sales tax on freight.
- Prompts for serial or lot number of item at shipping.
- Provides separate entry for Freight/Shipping charges.
- Payments by cash, check, or credit card.
- Allows C.O.D. or store account (CFD accounts receivable).
- Credit card interface to PC Charge. Supports Sale, Credit, Void, Pre-Auth, & Post-Auth Transactions, and both manual entry or magnetic card reader.
- Scan bar code for stock number and serial number. Supports keyboard wedge hand held, stationary or cordless.
- Credit card magnetic card swipe type reader
- Cash drawer if needed (attached to receipt printer).
- Receipt printer (Epson, Star, etc.) if needed.
- Instant detailed Credit Analysis incorporates open orders and CFD open invoices.
- Converts Sales Orders into (CFD) Purchase Orders to speed the processing of drop shipments, one time, custom and unique orders.
- Post to Cycle Billing (CFD)
- Interface with CFD Inventory & Accounts Receivable and updates through Cycle Billing.
- General Ledger updated by Accounts Receivable to enhance the accuracy of reporting of Sales and Inventory.
Designed to track you’re marketing contacts. You can later convert (at the touch of a button) the marketing contact information into the CertiFlex Dimension customer database. Contact Manager Version 3.01™ allows for unlimited detail on contacts, including fields for lengthy detailed notes on the customer screen and the individual contact screens. Also includes a customer history of orders, including shipping and product tracking. This allows for the easy tracking of serial or lot numbers, warranty’s, and service contracts at a customer level.
Contact Management - Key Features Include:
- Tracts contacts without CFD and…
- Creates new CFD Accounts Receivable customer when prospect places orders.
- Tracks calls, meetings, letters, faxes, email, etc. with contact.
- Links to Microsoft Word. Opens document from Contacts correspondence list.
- Contact types Categories with reports (e.g. To Do Lists).
- Notes by contact.
- Tracks quotes, orders and sales in summary.
- Instant detailed Credit Analysis incorporates open orders, CFD open invoices, cycle billing and key customer statistics.
- Contact Activity Reports.
- Links to detail order.
- Links to order notes.
- Track service, serial or lot numbered items, and warranties relating to specific contacts.
- Automatically updated when item is shipped.
- Allows manual update entries.
- Order activity screen.
- Hyper link to contacts web site.
- Telephone Dialer.
- Supports Head set or Hand set.
- Email interface from Contact Manager Screen.
- Customer Order data analysis available with the Data Extractor for information mining.
Reviews of Order Manager Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Order Manager? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!