IIG’s Service Maestro enhancement, built into the user interface of either Sage 100 (formerly MAS90 / MAS200) or Sage 500 (formerly MAS500), is designed to completely handle a company’s service management needs, ranging from the easy entry of service calls and tasks to the management of field technician schedules, and from real-time labor and materials invoicing to the streamlined management and costing of service contracts. Most importantly, additional Sage 100 / Sage 500 concurrent user licenses are not required for Service Maestro users, including for field service technicians accessing the Service Maestro on a mobile handheld device.
Here are some key vertical-specific features of IIG’s Service Maestro:
- Manage field technicians’ activities with an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop Dispatch Board.
- Create multiple Dispatch Board views by defining the information displayed for each service call, in addition to the selection criteria for displayed service calls.
- Add new service calls using the Service Maestro’s Dispatch Board.
- Automatic generation of service calls and tasks based on defined preventive maintenance contracts.
- Automatic creation of installation-related service calls based on options selected during sales order entry, as well as routing options defined for a given item.
- Match technicians’ skills to specific requirements defined for the nature of each task.
- Track technicians’ availability and alert them in real time about customer scheduling conflicts.
- Communicate dispatch information to technicians’ handheld mobile devices via email, text message or fax.
- Display the history of service calls for a specific item/serial number, or for a specific location.
- Automatic generation of installation tasks based on routings defined from a sales order.
Optional Mobility & Mapping Integration
Developed by IIG’s in-house programmers by utilizing Sage Software’s own SData technology, IIG’s optional yet seamless Mobile Field Services integration with Sage 100 allows field technicians to use their mobile handheld devices — including iPads, iPhones, Android and Microsoft Surface devices, various other tablet PCs, and Netbook and Notebook laptops — to:
- Access task and dispatch information while in the field.
- Change the status of assigned tasks and dispatches.
- Enter labor and materials used in the field.
- Generate invoices while in the field.
- Access historical and existing information about customers, and previous service calls and tasks.
- Access equipment repair history.
- Capture customers’ signatures over completed tasks and dispatches in real time.
- Enter updated information either online or offline while in the field.
- Load trucks with materials, in addition to scheduling and completing deliveries.
- Additional Sage 100 / Sage 500 concurrent user licenses are not required for field service technicians utilizing the Service Maestro on a mobile handheld device.
- Integration with MapQuest, MapPoint and other route optimization mapping solutions allows dispatchers to view the location of each field technician, in addition to routing technician service calls accordingly.
Billing & Contract Management
- Streamline billing by allowing the loading of labor and materials for service calls into Sage 100 and/or Sage 500’s Sales Order entry screen, or to an invoice transaction.
- Automatic generation of renewal invoices for annual contracts.
- Track the profitability of contracts by analyzing billings and costs incurred for materials and services rendered during the term of a contract.
- Deferred revenue tracking for annualized contracts.
- Generation of warranty contracts for each item.
- Ability to set rates for labor and materials based on defined contracts.
- Automatic generation of service calls based on preventive maintenance contracts or processed installation sales orders.
- Automatic creation of contracts from the Sales Order module using template contracts linked to inventory items.
- Integration with Sage 100 / Sage 500’s Business Insights Explorer for access to information filtered by task type, contract, or technician.
- Track inventory at a customer site and maintain inventory in technicians’ trucks.
- Allow for the creation of purchase orders for materials needed during service calls. A visual display notifies dispatchers if products have been received for a generated purchase order.
- Allows for the entry of field data on mobile handheld devices.
Service Maestro - Job Costing IIG’s Service Maestro enhancement lets you take control of all aspects of in-house and field repairs, either under warranty or billable, while you gain more value from…
Service Maestro- Time & Billing IIG’s Service Maestro enhancement lets you take control of all aspects of in-house and field repairs, either under warranty or billable, while you gain more value from…
Service Maestro-Work Order Tracking IIG’s Service Maestro enhancement lets you take control of all aspects of in-house and field repairs, either under warranty or billable, while you gain more value from…
Reviews of Service Maestro Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Service Maestro? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!