Information Integration Group, Inc. (IIG) is a leading provider and master developer of business management software solutions for mid-market companies.
IIG’s Manufacturing and Material Planning Maestro is built directly into and supported by the core Sage 100 ERP platform (formerly known as MAS90, MAS200, MAS200SQL). In addition, IIG’s manufacturing software enhancement is fully integrated with such modules in Sage 100 ERP as Bill of Materials (BOM), Sales Order, Inventory Management, and Purchase Order processing, among others.
IIG’s Manufacturing and Material Planning Maestro incorporates flexible functionality and a wealth of features including the ability to:
- Calculate material requirements for each inventory items, and create production work orders based on existing sales orders, sales order demand, purchase orders, and work orders in Sage 100 ERP either manually or via defined stocking levels.
- Create work orders from the Sales Order module based on routings and BOM records (with support for Sage 100 ERP’s Bill Options feature).
- Manage work orders using a drag and drop production scheduling board, which allows one to seamlessly keep track of quantities on requirements for work orders.
- Load components and labor defined in Sage 100 ERP’s BOM module into created work orders.
- Load created work orders into the BOM module’s Daily Production Entry program.
- Calculate material requirement quantities based on Sage 100 ERP’s replenishment stocking levels, reorder methods, or existing sales order, purchase order, and work order transactions.
- Plan purchasing and manufacturing activities to minimize waste.
- Manage the installation of manufactured products.
- Track the cost of work orders (i.e. jobs) created from sales orders, actual material, labor, and overhead costs.
- Track the warranty for manufactured parts.
- Provide a streamlined user experience within an integrated Manufacturing, ERP, and Field Work Order system.
Reviews of Manufacturing and Material Planning Maestro Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Manufacturing and Material Planning Maestro? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!