Infor ERP SyteLine gives you more control over your inventory by providing greater accuracy and immediate access to inventory information throughout the company. SyteLine automates the process of tracking parts by adjusting inventory whenever you create a transaction involving a part.
Infor ERP SyteLine updates and maintains raw materials, WIP and finished goods inventory quantities and costs. Inventory items can be designated as purchased, manufactured, or transferred so that you can immediately place a purchase order or issue a job order when you need a particular item.
Infor ERP SyteLine also allows you to easily track material and costs on a per-project basis. The extensive reporting capabilities of SyteLine provide complete profiles of any part in the system.
- Assign comprehensive part definitions including variable length part numbers up to 30 characters long, extended part descriptions, user-definable fields, and supplier information.
- Stock goods in one unit of measure while purchasing, selling, and/or consuming on a work order in another unit of measure.
- Assign multiple warehouse locations for a part and/or multiple locations within a single warehouse.
- Issue materials by work order, operation, or sub-assembly automatically.
- Issue floor stock items automatically.
- Set up specialized item pricing such as quantity and discounted pricing, contract pricing, etc., for both purchasing and selling.
- Perform automated physical inventories, cycle counting, and ABC analysis.
- Real-time material tracking and allocations.
- Safety Stock, Reorder Points, Order min/multiple/max, Lot/serial control.
- Selectable dedicated warehouses (as for spares).
- Temporary and permanent item locations.
- Inter and intra Warehouse transfers and moves.
- Obsolete and slow moving inventory flags and analysis.
- Inventory aging reporting.
- Cost methods, including standard, actual, LIFO, FIFO and Lot Specific by item.
- Costs by Item or Item Warehouse.
- User defined unit of measure conversion.
- Multi-lingual item descriptions.
Any company with inventory knows that conducting a physical inventory (counting all inventory in the warehouse) can be a daunting task.
Profitable and successful business rely on accurate physical inventories. nfor ERP SyteLine Physical Inventory allows you to obtain accurate information
about quantities on hand, which will help you make more informed business decisions.
- Freeze/unfreeze inventory
- Inventory tags or inventory tag sheets
- Generation of inventory count for every item/location/lot/serial combination
- Inventory pre-adjustment report that lists quantity and cost variance
- Physical inventory approval
- Void/unvoid inventory tag sheets
- Void tag sheet report
- Generate blank tags or sheets
To improve the efficiency of the physical inventory, it is important that your company does Cycle Counting which allows you to perform an inventory count a small subset of your inventory. This is similar to a physical inventory but on a smaller scale and doesn’t require a warehouse inventory freeze. Thus, cycle counts do not interrupt your daily operations, provide for continuous audits of the inventory and can be focused on specific skus.
- Multiple ways to determine the ABC Code on Items (Year-to-date usage, Future usage, or Unit Cost)
- Determine ABC percentages for Purchase, Manufactured, and Transferred Items
- Mass update to determine Cycle Type, Cycle Frequency, and Last Count Date for Items
- Count sheets automatically generated based on Cycle Triggers
- Exception reporting that does not allow records to post until corrected, such as:
- Item is not in Items
- Stockroom location not found
- On-hand quantity is not equal to on-hand quantity
when cycle count was generated
- Variance reporting
- Eliminate the need for yearly physical inventory counts
Ship against a customer order or receive inventory from a purchase order directly to a job or directly into the inventory.
- Hard and soft allocations/reservations
- Picking and Packing lists
- Delivery Orders
- Goods Received Notices
- Available to ship analysis
- Multiple units of measure
- Receipt rejections and reason codes
- Landed Costs
- The ability to create payment vouchers from purchase order receipts
- The ability to create invoices from shipments to a customer
- Visibility of in-transit inventory across the system including Transfer Order number, item, quantity in-transit, quantity to be shipped, date, shipment
mode, freight cost, and value of shipment.
- Financial transactions
- Landed cost
- Cross-reference functionality
- Picking List functionality
- Packing Slip functionality
- Bill of Lading functionality
- Pro Forma Invoice functionality
- Various costing and pricing methods
- Automatic updating of inventory fields for Planned Transfer Orders
- Ability to enter a transfer order without knowing the location or lot number. Location not required until receipt.
- Partial shipping and receiving
- Ability to track quantity differences, such as: loss, shrink, damage, rejects, and advance shipmen using Reason Codes.
- Data Collection for shipping and receiving transactions
- Quick Entry form