EAM Enterprise, a comprehensive enterprise asset management solution, lets you keep a constant watch on your asset condition and performance, evaluate data to find key trends and anomalies, forecast performance concerns, and make decisions that drive action.
With over 20 years of asset management experience built in, EAM Enterprise has been helping companies around the world—including more than 60% of the Fortune 500.
EAM Enterprise addresses your most challenging asset issues, from preventative maintenance for discrete manufacturing, to predictive maintenance for food and beverage companies, emissions and energy demand management in pulp and paper, risk-based maintenance in life science organizations, fleet management for transportation companies, linear asset management for oil and gas, asset tracking and condition-based maintenance for public sector organizations, and more.
With EAM Enterprise, you can:
- Cut your purchasing costs, inventory levels, and inventory carrying costs, while making your workers more productive.
- Comply with regulations and requirements without breaking a sweat.
- Keep your assets up and running, and know when to replace them.
- Reduce expenses by collecting on warranty claim.
EAM Enterprise provides the tools to monitor and manage the deployment, performance, and maintenance of company assets, including alerts that help you eliminate operational downtimes and reveal hidden profits.
EAM Enterprise puts built-in predictive maintenance (PdM) and condition-based maintenance (CBM) to work for you, along with our intelligent operations and asset sustainability capabilities-without incurring the costs, complexity, and uncertainty of third-party software. It delivers equipment alarms, as well as the data and real-time intelligence you need to take quick and precise action, and escalate problems, when necessary, to the appropriate resources.
With EAM Enterprise you get:
- Asset hierarchy management. Keep track of where your assets are located and what they cost with the help of a “family tree” that connects equipment, systems, and locations.
- Budget management. Automate everything relating to your budget, from setting it up to calculating what it takes to maintain it.
- Inspection management. Get automatic notification of an asset problem when an inspection exceeds a preset limit, and find out how to fix it.
- Purchasing management. Order the right parts and stay on top of delivery times, vendor payments, and receipt of goods.
- Work management. Track and manage all asset work requests, labor, planning, and scheduling.
- Materials management. Monitor and control storeroom inventories with tools that include economic order quantity with class calculations and assignments, support parts receipts, issues, returns, and cycle counts.
Fixed Asset Management Infor Enterprise Asset Management solutions help prevent surprises in your operations while uncovering potential avenues of profit. You’ll be able to monitor and manage…
Inventory Control and Warranty With the pressures enterprises face to deliver results and make every resource count, optimal performance and management of assets is critical. Inventory control and warranty…
Maintenance Companies facing intense margin pressures and increased competition search for every means to improve performance and bolster the bottom line. One often overlooked…
Reviews of Infor EAM Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Infor EAM? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!