Get a complete, integrated platform for compliance, budgeting, planning and KPI Dashboards.
What if all of your source data applications—from ERP and CRM to warehouse management and supply chain—could publish information automatically in real time, every time changes occurred? What if all of that information could be translated into business insights and delivered through a common interface, accessible anytime, from anywhere?
That’s what Infor Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management (d/EPM) makes possible. You get an integrated suite of financial performance management applications, packaged analytics, and compliance tools that operate across the complex web of your enterprise systems to deliver a real-time, single version of the truth. And with in-context business intelligence capabilities built in, the benefits go far beyond just easy access to data. You can understand risk, performance, and the impact of decisions company-wide.
The Infor d/EPM suite includes:
Get insights into the performance of key business areas, such as talent, supply chain, production operations, and sales.
Financial Performance Management
Get a single application for all your budgeting, planning, and forecasting needs; operationalize your strategic plans; and seamlessly consolidate multiple sets of books.
Proactively monitor your systems for transaction anomalies and violations of segregation of duties controls, while scoring risks to quickly understand their potential impact.
How Infor d/EPM works
Infor d/EPM collects real-time data from your source applications and translates it into business insights delivered through a fully integrated solution suite with a common user interface. Every time you make a change, from modifying an order to changing an inventory status, information is updated automatically. You get a real-time, single version of the truth from a suite that is pre-built to take advantage of innovative technologies like mobility, big-data, and in-memory computing.
What makes Infor d/EPM different?
Infor d/EPM layers world-class business intelligence, financial consolidations, and business performance management capabilities onto Infor’s technology platform to deliver simplified integration, beautiful design, and in-context business intelligence.
Together, these technologies give you:
A single source of the truth.
See all your data, from your Infor or non-Infor systems in one place, regardless of the source.
Mobile connectivity, beautiful design.
Access data, plans, and insights anytime, from anywhere, on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Forecasting on the fly.
Forecast and project on the fly, wherever you are; adjust plans easily to accommodate changing business conditions; and view your business’ performance anytime, anywhere.
See your budgets and strategic plans in the same window as your ERP transactions, so you can understand the impact of a change before you act.
What it Is
You can gain power over the data your company relies on to succeed. But you need a financial consolidation and reporting solution that lets you eliminate manual processes so you can focus on analysis. d/EPM Financial Consolidation can help.
Using d/EPM Financial Consolidation, you can:
- Simplify the tasks associated with consolidation.
- Spend more time on financial reporting and analysis.
- Collect, consolidate, and report accurate data from operating units around the globe.
- Deliver financial results to senior management quickly.
Plus, you can accommodate mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, and other structure changes with a simple “drag and drop” of data.
d/EPM Financial Consolidation helps you:
- Improve data accuracy.
- Comply with regulations.
- Close books quickly and confidently.
- Access financial statements and standard reports.
With d/EPM Financial Consolidation, you can simplify the tasks associated with consolidation, so you can spend more time analyzing results and guiding the business.
What it Is
Infor ION BI makes it easy for your company’s decision makers to get the meaningful reporting and analysis they need to effectively monitor and control performance, leading to more informed decisions. It’s made up of three core applications: Infor ION BI Office Plus for advanced reporting and sophisticated business analysis, Infor ION BI OLAP Server for modeling any business process and predicting results, and Infor ION BI Application Studio, which lets you supplement reports with essential background information in a familiar spreadsheet environment. Infor ION BI offers powerful tools to improve information gathering and knowledge sharing throughout your organization.
What it Does
Infor ION BI solutions build on the universally familiar spreadsheet interface to streamline and accelerate the process of gathering, analyzing, and reporting critical decision making information. By enhancing and improving the tools managers already use every day, Infor Infor ION BI simplifies complex choices and improves your company’s ability to make effective plans and communicate those plans to everyone who needs to be included. Each solution includes powerful, specific features for getting better results, including:
- Infor ION BI Application Studio—Allows you to supplement reports with essential background information in a familiar spreadsheet environment for better information gathering and knowledge sharing throughout your organization.
- Infor ION BI Office Plus—Delivers advanced reporting and sophisticated business analysis to improve collaboration and optimize key processes. With wizards that make it easy to create sophisticated reports, such as trend analysis, Infor ION BI Office Plus lets you produce custom templates or adapt standard ones to incorporate design elements, key performance indicators, and more. Because you can create new models or modify existing ones within the spreadsheet environment, you’ll keep the software in sync with changes, without requiring help from IT.
- Infor ION BI OLAP Server—A platform for modeling any business process and predicting the results of any change to that process, Infor ION BI OLAP Server introduces multidimensional data into your modeling process to enhance “what if” scenarios, improving not only your business decisions, but also your confidence in those decisions. It also makes it possible to test multiple planning scenarios quickly by automatically allocating your budget down to any level of detail. Likewise, you can set up business rules to reflect interdependencies. The solution also provides one common administrator interface with the ability to control online backups, administer databases on remote servers, and update roles from this single location. What’s more, Infor ION BI OLAP Server is memory-resident, which means that all “write” actions and data modifications are stored in auditable relational tables, so that you can easily undo multiple actions to create optimal models quickly and efficiently.
Planning and Budgeting
What it Is
Infor Dynamic EPM Planning and Budgeting helps you quickly set high level plan targets, develop detailed driver-based operational and financial plans, and collect and manage the budget and forecast information required to achieve your planned objectives.
What it Does
Infor Dynamic EPM Planning and Budgeting makes it easier for companies like yours to improve performance by streamlining planning, budgeting, and forecasting business processes and reducing the extra hours it takes to create and execute those plans. d/EPM Planning and Budgeting draws on the information you have across your organization and around the world at the level of detail you require.
It helps companies improve every aspect of the planning, budgeting, and forecasting process, including:
- Budgeting more effectively—Document the budgeting process, educate system users across the organization, monitor company-wide budget submissions and approvals from anywhere at any time, and enforce budget rules and timelines. The central communication portal, guided workflow capabilities, electronic budget submission and approval process, and automated exception alerts are just some of the tools that will help you gain control over this process.
- Planning more effectively—Model your business quickly and test multiple scenarios easily, so you can prepare realistic financial and operational plans that help your organization achieve its goals. Driver-based modeling helps your company define its business success factors, key contributors to those factors, and then plan them in detail providing a roadmap to improved performance.
- Testing “what if” scenarios—Comprehensively model your business and perform real-time “what if” scenario planning. You can change a business assumption, and watch as the software automatically recalculates the entire model for you, freeing you to concentrate on the actual plan instead of the math. With this solution, you can build in calculations, allocations, phasing, market factors, seasonality, and more.
- Ensuring realistic results with forecasting—Let the calculation engine select the optimum method for data analysis, and create benchmarks to test the likely accuracy of employee-submitted forecasts, ultimately reducing forecast game-playing. You can also use this objective forecast to jump-start your planning and budgeting process. Forecasting lets you predict not only at a summary level, but also at a detailed level, such as product line, region, or sales channel.
- Adjusting actions to achieve goals—Shift planning away from less accurate historical budgeting and forecasting, and move toward continuous predictive modeling and rolling forecast models-automatically adjusting the revenue targets to meet your goals as each period closes and a new period rolls forward.
The Planning and Budgeting Difference
Dynamic d/EPM Planning and Budgeting delivers unique value to customers by:
- Leveraging familiar spreadsheet tools to improve forecasting.
- Delivering sophisticated analytical tools that don’t require statistical expertise.
- Improving your ability to create complex models and generate accurate forecasts.
- Accelerating the process of planning and budgeting.
Reporting and Analysis
What it Is
You have to deliver accurate financial information to decision makers across your business on demand. But in order to do that, you need powerful Corporate Performance Management tools. Infor d/EPM can help.
Using d/EPM Reporting & Analysis, you’ll be able to: * Report financial results more quickly and accurately. * Gather information and share it throughout your organization—fast. * Provide important information to decision makers whenever they need it. * See performance improvement sooner rather than later.
Even better, you’ll be able to do all those things easily, because Infor d/EPM tools have the look and feel of familiar spreadsheets—without the drawbacks.
d/EPM Reporting & Analysis lets you: * Access general ledger information easily. * Provide comprehensive financial reports and dashboards. * Analyze financial results across multiple dimensions, hierarchies, and currencies. * See a full audit trail into all financial data. * Manage secure access to key financial data.
As a result, you’ll get better insight into company performance, be able to spend more time on analysis, and make better decisions, faster.
You can see how some of your actions and business activities successfully support company goals, and find out why others don’t. But you need powerful performance management tools to do it. d/EPM Strategy Management can help.
With d/EPM Strategy Management, you can:
- Decide which company initiatives you can eliminate without affecting strategic goals.
- Focus your resources more effectively.
- Link your strategic plans to your operational plans, performance measures, and people.
- Create, manage, and measure the success of your plans.
- Using d/EPM Strategy Management, you can manage your company’s future-and eliminate unclear and badly communicated strategic planning.
d/EPM Strategy Management helps you with:
- Plan accountability—View your tasks, goals, and performance measures, and see how your performance affects corporate success.
- Cause/effect visibility—Assess plans instantly with color-coded measures and graphic depictions of cause-and-effect relationships.
- Decision support—Create on-demand reports that tell you not only what’s happening, but why it’s happening.
- Resource alignment—Analyze data to find out which employee activities are productive, and which are unproductive.
With d/EPM Strategy Management, you can effectively create, communicate, monitor, and manage your strategic plans.
Reviews of Infor d/EPM Controls & Risk Monitoring Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Infor d/EPM Controls & Risk Monitoring? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!