Hour Timesheet is a web-based time and attendance program for small and mid-sized businesses. With 1-click data integration, setups are complete within minutes. Gone are the days of manual data entry and complicated implementation processes. The custom setup wizard allows organizations to customize settings such as work week, rounding rules, business logic, automated alerts and overtime settings.
Tap into the power of Hour Timesheet with:
- Full timesheet audit trail. Captures the IP address, time and date of each timesheet entry. Prompts user to enter reason for late or edited entries.
- Automated email alerts. Get notified when timesheets are signed, approved, corrected or processed.
- Detailed project tracking. Track time by project, task, job code, labor codes and pay types. Allows for unlimited custom codes for real-time control over day-to-day activities.
- Easy setup wizard. After completing the sign-up form, the wizard will walk users step-by-step through a simple but complete process. From sign-up to “go live’ in minutes.
- Immediate RIO. With a low per user cost and no setup fees your organization can start adding dollars to your bottom line in no time. Seamless payroll integration. Bi-directional sync with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. Also, out of the box timesheet integration with ADP, Paychex and Deltek
- Robust control and compliance. Know when your employees are late, absent or working overtime. Software includes comprehensive business logic to enforce company policy rules, FLSA and DOL compliance.
- Custom reporting. Create and save custom reports for access anytime. Ability to view both high level and detailed reports.
Try us out for 30 days FREE. No credit cards required.
Reviews of Hour Timesheet Write a Review
George from Uber Trade Credit says…
Simple and easy to implement and understand but amazingly robust. Saves me enormou on time and real dollars!
The good: Intuitiveness. Ease of use.
The bad: Nothing so far.
Adeel from Click Chain Inc. says…
Hour Timesheet is a cloud based time tracking system that seamlessly integrated with QuickBooks.
The good: Love the ease of use and modern interface. The setup wizard made my life real easy by integrating with my QuickBooks account and pulling employee information as well as customers and job codes. The timesheet interface is great and gives me a convenient summary of hours worked broken down by regular, overtime etc. Exporting hours back to QuickBooks is super fast as well.
The bad: I would like them to add a scheduling module that would help manage employee shifts. I have that it’s on it’s way real soon.
Ramia from Addison Consulting says…
The software was super easy to setup. It synced with the QuickBooks with a simple click, and I was up and running in minutes. Best value for the money, by far.
The good: It was intuitive to use.
The bad: It took them too long for me to find them.
Dawn from Timberland Consulting Services Corp says…
So simple to use. Interfaces great with QuickBooks
The good: $3/user is a great price for this software. You can’t beat the price