In a quick service atmosphere, it is essential to have a POS system that is dependable, easy to use, and designed to fit the unique workflow of your restaurant. Since each HotSauce system is built specifically for the client by our Professional Services team, we can customize it to meet your individual needs. You can rest assured that from the touch screen layout to the kitchen tickets, your system will be tailored to fit your business processes.
With many built in features and benefits, the HotSauce Quick Service will allow your staff to be able to serve your guests promptly and order accurately, while giving your management the proper reporting tools to effectively oversee the operation. Important business intelligence like average transaction time, guest count, and product mix are just a few of the reports that can help you improve your proficiency and track performance. Finally, HotSauce Quick Service offers many failsafe features that will ensure your system is always functional. These features include real time data redundancy, offline credit card authorization, printing re-direct, and backup power supplies.
Our clients enjoy the peace of mind that comes with these standard features. So whether you have an over-the-counter operation or a fast-casual atmosphere, HotSauce Quick Service can give you the speed and power you need to excel over your competition.
HotSauce Quick Service Features
- Automatically change breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus by using the built in menu timer
- Approve credit cards quickly in two to three seconds by using the HotSauce EVS (Electronic Verification System) via high speed Internet
- Utilize Cashier Banking along with dual cash drawer capabilities to effectively rotate cashiers during the same shift or different shifts
- Drive-Thru management allows the orders to be queued for submitting the order, modifying the order, closing the order, and bumping the order by utilizing one or more terminals
- Advance kitchen printing features include delayed printing, kitchen ticket summary, and consolidation of separately paid orders.
- HotSauce Technologies Partners with QSR Automations in Order to Offer KDS for Quick Service Restaurants!
HotSauce Technologies is now a certified provider of Kitchen Display System (KDS) software from QSR Automations, the leading developer of KDS for restaurants across the country. With the KDS system, you have the flexibility you need to route each menu item to various video monitors in the kitchen directly from the HotSauce point of sale terminal. Once food orders have been entered into the HotSauce front end, the items are immediately displayed to the kitchen through the KDS. The system can also display orders by color coordinated order statuses for quick recognition at a glance. After the order has been prepared, it can be bumped off the screen using a touchscreen or bump pad. In order to manage the kitchen more efficiently, QSR Automations offers different business intelligence reporting to measure the performance of your kitchen staff. There is also a running timer that displays on each order to ensure that the food is being put out in a timely fashion.
Reviews of HotSauce Quick Service Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use HotSauce Quick Service? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!