Builders, Contractors, Architects, Designers, Remodelers, Developers - EZConstruction Manager enables you to plan, estimate, schedule, communicate, manage and control all building costs and activities. On-screen instructions, familiar building formats and sequence give you a quick-start with all the CM Tools you need to successfully manage your projects. Plus, integration with other software below reduces your learning curve and helps you get and stay ahead of your competition.
Construction Management Tools:
- Flexible Estimating-reuse your own cost items
- CPM (Critical Path) Scheduling
- Files and Documents Management
- Quotes Recording
- Finish Selections Recording
- Actual Costs & Variances - on one screen
- Vendor Transactions and PO’s - on one screen
- Customer Transactions - on one screen
- Payments & Receipts Register
- ‘Exportable’ Reports - in 8 file formats
- Change Orders and CO Signature Form
- EZ-QuickBooks Integration Package
- Import MS Outlook ‘Contacts’ information
- Export to ISS Construction Accounting Software
- Use PDA to view/edit all reports and information
Improve your efficiency by using these software that integrate with EZCM:
Export Material Lists into EZConstructinoManager’s Estimator from Chief Architect - Cadsoft - Craftsman Estimators - HomeTech - CES International - CAD Estimator Software (available for sale).
Export EZConstructionManager’s Job Estimates, Vendor and Customer information into Industry Specific Software’s fully-integrated Construction Accounting Software for the building industry.
QuickBooks users—add our EZ-QuickBooks Integration Package to transfer vendor information between EZConstructionManager and QuickBooks. Export Estimates to QuickBooks; import cost accounts into QuickBooks.
MS Outlook users - import your ‘Contacts’ information into EZConstructionManager’s Vendors and Customers databases, using Outlook Categories for Suppliers, Subs, Employees and Customers.
Reviews of EZ Construction Manager Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use EZ Construction Manager? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!