For the past several years Greentree Applied Systems, Inc. has been at the forefront in developing cost saving and time saving solutions for utility (water, gas and electric) suppliers of all sizes. We have brought our data processing experience of over 40 years to bear on the challenges that you face every day. We provide installation, training and support for every product we sell.
Our flagship product is the true Windows utility billing software we developed using Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft Access. One of our clients manages over 20,000 customer accounts using our billing software on 23 workstations. Another client supports 300 accounts for a small village. Listed below are the highlights of our utility management product line.
All of our software is true Windows software, not a conversion of some old DOS or UNIX product.
Utility Management Product Line Highlights
- Utility Management System for Windows (UMS-Win)
- Greentree Accounting Software for Windows (GL, AP, PR)
- UMS Cash Receipts for Windows (UMS-Cash)
- UMS Inventory & Purchase Order for Windows (UMS-Parts)
- Route Management Software for Windows (RMS-Win)
- Hand held meter reading systems from Logicon or Psion
- Touch read systems
- New low cost radio read systems from Ramar
- Drive-by radio read systems (mobile notebook computer based)
- Master Meter water meters - full product line of water meters
- Turnkey systems
- World class customer support
Reviews of Greentree Utility Management Software Write a Review
Krista from The Village of Marcellus says…
The software is too limited or cannot be customized very easily.
The pages (applications) are not consistent…to leave one page you exit, another you quit, another is escape.
You get what they have, you can not customize and save a report for future use. Usually, to get useful data, we have to pull and print multiple reports and spend a lot of time to combine data. Codes for items are limited in quantity!
The good: The data seems to be “solid” - I feel confident that the numbers on bills are accurate, including dollars and units (gallons in our case). Posting and editing are very easy.
The bad: The lack of customizing ability!