You must be able to quickly
and effectively support the customers who purchase and install your products.
If a product does not work or is damaged, the service and repair must be prompt
and complete–whether the product is under warranty, billable, or under a
Service Contract. The glovia.com - Service and Repair
application supports a firm’s goal to quickly respond to its customer’s service
needs by controlling the entire service and repair cycle.
& Repair At-A-Glance
- Defines what items will be serviced and for
- Specifies the type of service to be provided
via a user definable Service Type table.
- Contracts can be defined across multiple
customer sites and can range from being completely global down to
covering a specific physical serial number at a particular customer
- Service ‘Consumption’ is supported. For
example, a customer can purchase a number of service days up-front and
then consume those days as needed. The service fees will then be tracked
and consumed against the service contract.
- Item level service/repair terms and
- The ability to specify service schedules,
track completions and consumption of service schedules, manage customer
billing, and provide performance reports.
- The ability to generate invoices on a predetermined schedule or as
service orders are completed.
- Notification to customer of
Service Contract renewal deadlines. Specification of penalties, which
will result if the performance criteria is not met.
Repair Order Features
- Provides detail of specific work to be
performed for customer:
- item(s) to be repaired
- customer site(s) requiring service
- if customer item has been received for repair
- if customer needs temporary replacement item
while repair is performed
- identifies the pre-defined performance
commitments which must be met, or penalties are invoked.
- Creates repair order, when products need
repair, to track costs and activities.
- Tracks all required activities, following
pre-defined workflow and reports the service/repair order’s current
- Triggers invoice billing upon completion.
- Maintains history of
activities which are available for review at any time.