Gillani iGovernment ERP is a complete ERP solution for various entities within the Government and Municipality sector with an integrated financial accounting solution designed for the needs of the city, county, state, or national governance. If you are a county commission, city municipality, state prison, pension fund organization, taxation entity, or a water/sewage utility department we have a custom ERP solution to stream line all your business processes and work flow. The enterprise level accounting suite is a flexible and robust business suite of applications that manages small and mid-size to very large organizations. The Accounting capabilities address the mission critical financial needs of the business along with customer leasing & renting management, equipment and property asset management, customer credit management, and employee skills and certification tracking. Other optional modules like HR & Payroll are available.
Content Management and Work Flow Management are used to create a smooth environment for a complex documentation and training material management electronically and develop an efficient business process work flow. Web content, product documents, MSDS, job instructions, and all documentation are managed from one central database repository for content.
Beside the standard GL, AP, AR, FA, Payroll modules; fully functional OE, Inventory Management, Purchasing and Replenishment modules are fully integrated. Together they comprise a complete end-to-end enterprise level business solution, offering a unique combination of planning, execution, collaboration and monitoring capabilities delivering extraordinary business results for its users. The system has 400 standard reports and users may design any customer reports as needed. Cognos and Crystal Reports are also seamlessly integrated in to the application
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Gillani iGovernment ERP provides solutions for e-government initiatives and day-to-day ERP functionality.
- On-line water/sewage bill tracking
- Taxation processing and annual allocation for real estate and personal property
- Detailed Purchasing, Inventory, Replenishment, and other accounting features are included
- Multiple Entity Management and other data is fully integrated
- User manuals and training material electronic documentation management
- General Ledger - Flexible customer-defined account structure & information tracking at multiple layers of the organization
- Accounts Receivable - Centralized customer receipts & credit management functions, flexible customer profiles, invoices & payment management & EDI
- Accounts Payable - Enabling invoice matching, cash management, EDI & EFT support & flexible vendor profiles
Compatible OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, IBM-AIX, HP-UX, SUN Solaris, Red Hat Linux, Suse Linux, System z/OS Compatible Middleware Software: Crystal Reports, Cognos, Hyperion, Informix, DB2, Oracle, WebSphere, Lotus, IMS, System z Tools Compatible Hardware Platform: Intel, HP, SUN, IBM System x, System i, System p, Power, System z, x86
- Intel x86, HP, Sun, IBM System x, IBM System z, & IBM Power
- Quad core dual processors
- 8 GB RAM Minimum
- 500 GB Disk Space Minimum
- Cloud Computing Hosted or Client Servers in virtual or real Production, Development, Test, and Database servers
Reviews of iGovernment ERP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use iGovernment ERP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!