GCAS Manufacturing offers:
- ITMS Manufacturing Software is a fully integrated manufacturing software package that works directly with any SQL-based accounting system to provide an extremely powerful business management (ERP) system at an extremely attractive price.
- GCAS Job Cost Accounting System for tracking the detailed cost associated with the job. Direct costs are recorded to WIP and then either automatically transferred to COS or FGI as appropriate when the job is invoiced, completed or a year-end close is performed. GCAS contains a full inventory system with indented, costed BOM. Indirect cost costs are collected into allocation pools using user-defijned activity-based allocation bases or labor bases from time entry.
- e- Web Modules for recording time, expenses, creating Purchase Requisitions and Project Management are dynamically linked to the accounting system.
Popular Functionality Modules
Core Data Clients and supplier details including contacts and work history information and Work center information including scheduling and OH&S. Client and supplier records…
Complete Functionality Module List
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable Invoicing & Tracking
- Bill of Materials
- Core Data
- Cost/Profit Center Reporting
- Direct Deposit/Check Processing
- eWeb Modules
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- General Ledger
- Human Resource/Labor Master
- Job Costing
- Labor Distribution of Time Sheets
- Laser & Plasma
- Material Resource Planning
- Multi-State Payroll
- Personnel Data
- Point of Sale
- Project Budgeting & Tracking
- Quality Management
- WIP to COS Transfer Upon Revenue Recognition
- WIP to FGI Transfer at Fiscal Year End
- Work-In-Process Tracking
Reviews of GCAS Manufacturing Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use GCAS Manufacturing? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!