This product has been acquired by AbacusNext and rebranded to Amicus Attorney.
Amicus Attorney Small Firm edition is specifically designed to service the needs of small law firms and solo practitioners.
Amicus Attorney Small Firm edition is an easy-to-use practice management tool which ensures legal professionals stay on top of their practice.
Some of the features you’ll find in this software include:
- Track matters/cases in files
- File chronology
- Create and re-use precedents
- Calendar with appointments, to dos, tasks, milestone dates and deadlines
- Group scheduling and group schedule printouts
- Conflict of interest checking
- Create time entries automatically from events, phone calls, emails and library research
- Time entry statistics
- Contact management
- Full text document management
- Legal research and knowledge management
- Auto-dial with modem
- Document assembly
- Secondary Office - work at home or on the road
- ComCenter telephone and email message management
- Over 50 pre-defined reports
- Outlook contact & calendar link
- Tutorials and example database
Reviews of Amicus Attorney Small Firm Edition Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Amicus Attorney Small Firm Edition? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!