Amicus Attorney Small Firm edition is specifically designed to service the needs of small law firms and solo practitioners.
Amicus Attorney Small Firm edition is an easy-to-use practice management tool which ensures legal professionals stay on top of their practice.
Some of the features you’ll find in this software include:
- Track matters/cases in files
- File chronology
- Create and re-use precedents
- Calendar with appointments, to dos, tasks, milestone dates and deadlines
- Group scheduling and group schedule printouts
- Conflict of interest checking
- Create time entries automatically from events, phone calls, emails and library research
- Time entry statistics
- Contact management
- Full text document management
- Legal research and knowledge management
- Auto-dial with modem
- Document assembly
- Secondary Office - work at home or on the road
- ComCenter telephone and email message management
- Over 50 pre-defined reports
- Outlook contact & calendar link
- Tutorials and example database
Reviews of Amicus Attorney Small Firm Edition Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Amicus Attorney Small Firm Edition? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!