CloudFYI is a comprehensive, cloud-based financial reporting and analysis solution that streamlines the design, integration, and distribution of corporate financial information. Ideal for CFOs, accountants, and companies of any size, our award-winning report writer is secure, 100% web-based, requires zero client-side deployment, and is available 24/7 from anywhere.
- Integrates with Excel and all major general ledger systems.
- Dynamically pulls in data from multiple sources and formats.
- Auditing component ensures general ledger accounts are not duplicated or missing.
- User-friendly interface allows reports to be created by finance professionals instead of IT.
- Permission controls secure user access to data, report components, and organizational trees.
- Reports use familiar concepts like rows, columns, and organizational trees.
- Centralized templates provide uniformly branded reports.
- Single-click access to summaries, account details, and transactional data.
- Automated bursting to schedule distribution run-times, formats, and recipients.
- Multi-company consolidations (different currencies, account numbers, and calendars).
Financial Reporting in the Cloud
Deploying in the cloud is a secure way to conduct financial reporting.
- Hosting certified to comply with ISO 27001, SSAE 16, PCI DSS, and HIPPA/HITECH
- Intelligent security model monitors and blocks attacks
- HTTPS encrypted transmissions
- Separately secured data
- Daily backups
Cloud deployment can increase productivity and lower IT costs.
- Quick financial statements enable agile, competitive strategies
- Does not require upfront purchases of software licenses or IT infrastructure (hardware or workstation installations)
- Instant access from any Internet-connected device
- Annual subscription accurately projects budgeting costs by including support, maintenance, and upgrade cost
Acumatica, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL, Sage 300, Sage Mas 90/Mas 100/Mas200, Sage Mas 500, Sage X3v5/X3v6/X3v9, Sage PFW Apprise, Dexter + Chaney, Restaurant 365, Epicor ERP, Flexi Software, Elite ProLaw, StoneRiver, FIS (SunGard), UA Business Cloud (VerticaLive).
Reviews of CloudFYI Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use CloudFYI? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!