The all-in-one program for your shop and office
No manufacturer is too small for AMMO. An inexpensive and simple, yet comprehensive manufacturing management system, AMMO organizes both front office & shop operations. Developed by a manufacturer for small manufacturers, AMMO fills the application gap between simple accounting packages and more complicated ERP/MRP systems.
AMMO has eight modules to help you run your business. With one easy-to-use database, you only have to enter data once. AMMO saves you time and money as it quickly gives you the information that you need, when you need it.
AMMO now interfaces to QuickBooks® Pro 2002 and 2003. The day-to-day transactions of your business are entered into AMMO (Invoices, Receipts, Bills, and Payments). The AMMO Accounting Interface seamlessly transfers your financial transactions to the General Journal in QuickBooks. At any time you can retrieve financial statements from QuickBooks, while you control the details in AMMO.
GENERAL USE MODULES
- Office - Estimates, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Quotes, Invoices, Customer/Vendor Lists
- Financials - A/P, A/R, A/R Aging, Check Posting, Credit Memos
- Checkbook - Multiple Account Maintenance, Checkbook Reconciliation, Automated Features
- Shop - Bills of Materials, Engineering Card, Standard Costing, Actual Costing, Work Orders, Work Assignments, Production Management Tools, Shop Floor Data Entry, Inventory Values, Parts Catalog, Shipping, & Receiving logs
SPECIAL OR RESTRICTED USE MODULES
- Reports - Sales Reports and Graphs
- Personnel - Employee Information and History.
- Configuration - Company Information, Policies, Procedures and User Access Privileges.
- Repair Utility - Repairs and Compacts Database, if corrupted.
- No additional database licensing costs
- Interacts with other Microsoft Office products
- Separate Microsoft Access or Office licenses not required
- Unlimited logins
- Data is easily ported to other formats
- May be customized or enhanced in-house
- No annual AMMO licensing fee
- Annual contract for technical support available
Please note that AMMO is not a payroll or employee scheduling package. It does not contain a native general ledger. Instead, AMMO interfaces to QuickBooks®, using QuickBooks as a general ledger.
Freedom Applications, Ltd.
- Single User Version: $695
- Network Version (Unlimited Users): $3,500
- Accounting Interface: $450
- Free Trial Version available via download or CD (Contact Freedom Applications)
Popular Functionality Modules
Employee Information A restricted employee module keeps information about current and past employees.…
Accounts Payable A.M.M.O.’s Accounts Payable schedule appears in both the Financials module and Checkbook module. The Accounts Payable Schedule keeps track of invoice number, purchase…
Accounts Receivable A.M.M.O.’s Accounts Receivable screens allow A/R management per customer account. Accounts Receivables are aged by periods of 30, 60, 90 and 90 plus days. At financial…
Job Cost Use shop floor data entry or manager overrides to enter all time and materials by job, part number, continuous operation or project. Generate job cost reports and…
Purchase Order Create, track, amend and print Purchase Orders to vendors. A.M.M.O. reports purchases in a list of all open purchase orders; by specific purchase order; by vendor; and by…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of A.M.M.O. - Access Manufacturing Management Overlay Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use A.M.M.O. - Access Manufacturing Management Overlay? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!