Over 25 years ago, an entrepreneurial network of operations and software experts envisioned a business management system that would deliver the right combination of reliability, efficiency and low cost for the mid-market enterprise. After thousands of hours of design, programming and customer input, developers were able to execute one of the most durable, functional and flexible ERP systems ever deployed. The platform consisted of rock solid modules for finance, distribution, manufacturing and service management. Today, bringing the same innovation to market, the system has evolved into MXP-Decade, a high-performance ERP with a focus on business solutions that meet real customer needs.
MXP-Decade is a full-featured ERP system that delivers a strong building block approach to implementation and allows companies to start with the basics and add functionality as needed. Since MXP is ready ‘out of the box’ to configure, organizations in the distribution, make-to-order/make-to-stock manufacturing, and/or equipment repair and maintenance sectors can quickly implement an ERP platform to fulfill their most pressing business issues.
Feature advances in MXP-Decade technology make it unbeatable in its class:
- Explorer-style navigation lets users be more productive, easily locating data and executing tasks
- Customizable system menus (by company, group or individual) promote user efficiency
- System dashboards provide access to consolidated information quickly and effectively
- Integrated inquiries and maintenance functions make locating and manipulating business data seamless
- External document links associate any external files with individual records; create a portfolio of reference information about items, customers, etc. inside the system
- Spreadsheet integration allows users to filter and sort data, then output the results to Microsoft Excel
- fsInstaller process simplifies installation processing, including upgrade and patch applications
- Dynamic updates notify users when new system versions are available and allow interactive downloads
- SMOF (Simultaneous Multiple Open Functions) technology allows users to execute up to 99 functions in a single Windows session, using a single MXP client access license (CAL)
- Progress-based ADM2 design protocols prevent record locking issues, ensuring constant data integrity
Foresight’s commitment to customer success led the company to partner with other software developers to expand MXP-Decade’s functionality outside the traditional ERP environment. The community of industry leaders provides Foresight’s customers with the capability to:
- Create a web-based B2B or B2C storefront with BravePoint’s ERPxTEND product
- Explore data using customized extraction and analytic tools with Corvu’s CorManufacturing suite
- Manage business process workflow with Moding Ltd’s BizDoc functionality
- Integrate MXP-Decade with other legacy applications using Progress’ Sonic Enterprise Application Bus
And the native MXP-Decade Service Management Suite (SMS) is unique in the industry giving organizations full control of after-the-sale customer support functions, including Contract Administration, Field/Depot Repair, and Help Desk management.
While Foresight is always working to enhance the MXP environment, we are sensitive to the needs of individual customers. The 25-year tradition of delivering application source code gives our user community the opportunity to completely customize their system to their unique need. And the fsInstaller technology prevents future updates from ‘stepping on’ customized processes, programs or data.
At Foresight, we maintain our commitment to excellence in our products and in our level of support and service to provide customers with matchless satisfaction.
Popular Functionality Modules
Contract Administration Easily define and understand all your service commitments directly from your desktop. Contract Administration lets you create custom Service Level Agreements, schedule…
DIVE© Drill-down Financial Reporting Our Financial Statement Report Designer provides complete control of information on P&Ls, Balance Sheets, TBs, etc. Create summary level entries and custom column…
ERPxTEND© Customer Portal Open a web-base storefront to allow your customers to research product information, view order fulfillment, and buy online. You set limits as to which customers can view or…
Field/Depot Repair Get support for all your field and depot repair operations. Field/Depot Repair provide full knowledge of your costs while optimizing repair schedules. The module lets you…
Help Desk Resolve customer’s issues in seconds! Help Desk is an online solutions database that delivers valuable information so customer questions can be answered quickly and…
Complete Functionality Module List
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bill of Material
- Contract Administration
- DIVE© Drill-down Financial Reporting
- ERPxTEND© Customer Portal
- Field/Depot Repair
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger/Budgeting
- Help Desk
- Inventory Management
- Job Shop
- Manufacturing Resource Planning
- Order Processing
- Production Activity Control
- Vendor Portal (optional)
Reviews of MXP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use MXP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!