Focus MRP has finite and infinite planning capabilities to assist complex manufacturing processes achieve efficiency with greater degree of compliance and customer satisfaction. Be it a single or multiple location plant, this integrated scalable solution is a boon for process manufacturers.
- Minimize production bottlenecks.
- Achieve greater transparency and operational control
- Reduce cost and increase resource utilization
- Better customer satisfaction with on-time delivery
- Planned order or forecast based production for increased profitability
- Skill based identification and planning of man or machine for work centers
- Scheduling of output based on plant-wise capacity
- Achieve standard output with pre-defined route in production line
- On-time material requirement analysis and procurement reminders
Shift Management Integration with finance & Inventory Updates the Production Cost including overhead Integration with Warehouse Management for better Inventory control JIT management…
Production Management Bill of Material Production Resource Tools GUI Routing Work Center Capacity Definitions…
Quality Control User Defined Test Definition Rule definition for testing QC Requisition Sample And Total Test Test Approvals Quantity Breakups…
Maintenance Job Definition for individual Machine or Asset Job Scheduling Maintenance Job Card Break down scheduling…
Material Resource Planning Lead Time Analysis Quotation Analsysis Supplier Contract Management Material Requirement for Planned Orders and Forecast Planning for dependent and Independent Requirements…
Fixed Assets Asset Tracking and management Add and Remove Value or Components Capitalization of asset Transfer of asset Allows Conversion of asset Retire asset Schedule depreciation and…
Reviews of Focus MRP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Focus MRP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!