Fleetio customers spend more time on their mission and less time worrying about vehicle operations.
- Simple and Easy-to-Use - Managing a fleet is hard. Fleetio removes complexity and keeps you focused on what’s important.
- Centralized Vehicle Database - Stop using spreadsheets. Save everything about your fleet in the cloud and access it from anywhere.
- Real-Time Cost Per Mile - Know exactly how much it costs to operate each vehicle in your fleet.
- Unlimited Users - Fleet management is a collaborative effort. Keep everyone in the loop with Fleetio.
- Unlimited Users - Fleet management is best with shared responsibilities. Add unlimited users to keep everyone on the same page. Flexible permissions let you control what each user can do, and which vehicles he or she can access.
- Mobile Access - Manage your fleet from anywhere using your phone or tablet. Users can update vehicles, log issues and enter maintenance or fuel records on-the-go.
- Comments & NNotifications - Leave notes & comments on just about everything – vehicles, fuel & maintenance records, vendors, etc. Other users can subscribe and receive email notifications when a comment is added.
- Employee & Driver Management - Keep detailed records about employees, including custom fields, photos and documents. Set reminders for important dates, like license renewals or drug tests. Assign drivers to vehicles and maintain assignment history.
- Vendor Management - Track important details about 3rd-party service providers, fuel vendors, in-house groups or cost centers. Link them to maintenance and fuel records, making it easy to see exactly how much you’re spending with each vendor.
- Fuel Economy Tracking - Fuel economy (MPG, km/L & L/100km) is automatically calculated for each fill-up. Monitor your fleet’s fuel efficiency to improve driving habits and drastically reduce fuel costs.
- Import Fuel Transactions - Import fuel data from a speadsheet. Create reusable templates and quickly import data from the same source on a regular basis.
- Fuel Card Integrations - Fuel data is automatically imported from supported fuel cards. Updates from the pump trigger maintenance alerts, and odometer validation ensures accurate fuel reporting. Notifications are sent when invalid mileages are detected so they can be corrected - improving fuel economy metrics.
Maintenance & Repair Tracking
- Email Reminders - Setup reminder notifications for any service task (e.g. oil change, PM-A, etc). Subscribe multiple users to any reminder, including renewal reminders (tag renewal, insurance, etc).
- Work Order Management - Plan, schedule & carry out maintenance with Work Orders. Each line item can have its own parts/labor subtotals and you can even log which parts were used and/or mechanic(s) who did the work.
- Vehicle Defect Reporting - Users can report problems with a vehicle such as “brakes making noise” or “cracked windshield” — even from their phone. Other users are automatically notified allowing you to quickly diagnose and resolve vehicle issues.
- Parts Database - Manage detailed information about your fleet’s parts. Record parts usage in Work Orders.
- Service Records - Service Entries are a simple and fast way to log maintenance for a vehicle. It’s more for basic summary data (work accomplished, parts/labor costs, etc) and is typically useful when a work is done by a 3rd party vendor and you just want to log it quickly.
- All Equipment Details - Store everything about your fleet. Purchase or lease details, operating expenses, status history, driver assignments, important dates and more — all in one place.
- Documents & Photos - Upload lease contracts, warranty details and other important documents. Add photos for better vehicle identification or recording damage.
- Import & Export Data - Import vehicle data at any time. Bulk update your vehicle data by exporting it, editing in your favorite spreadsheet program and re-importing it.
- Real-time Cost Per Mile - Cost per mile (or kilometer or hour) is automatically calculated for each vehicle. This powerful metric shows your fleet expenses by utilization and helps compare vehicles.
- Custom Fields - Store custom attributes about your vehicles. Custom fields can be open text fields, date fields, or drop-downs with predefined values for data consistency.
Reviews of Fleetio Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Fleetio? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!