Proper management of Accounts Receivable has a positive impact on cash flow and reduces bad debt. An accurate and up-to-date aged receivables listing can identify delinquent accounts and assist your credit department in maintaining control of those situations. Customer balances are re-aged daily and statements can be printed on demand. Finance charges can be applied to selected accounts.
Extensive inquiries provide immediate access to vital customer information, including aged A/R detail and a complete invoice and payment history. Integration with the FIRST OPTION BLUESKY FINANCIAL (formerly Daprex) Internal Note System provides a powerful tool for maintaining a tickler file for credit tracking.
- Open item system enables accurate receivables aging.
- Daily aging of invoices immediately identifies overdue accounts.
- Ability to set and monitor customer credit limits.
- On-demand summary and detail aging reports.
- Interactive screen inquiries provide access to detailed customer information.
- Powerful cash receipts processing.
- Finance charge billing.
- Monthly detailed Sales Journal inquiry.
- Graphical User Interface.
- Desktop Integration.
- Six user-defined aging categories.
- Customer verification with each entry.
- Automatic due date and discount calculation.
- Flexible cash receipts processing.
- Multiple deposit accounts.
- Access by customer account#, name, invoice#, or invoice amount.
- Full, partial and on-account payments.
- Manual or automatic discount computation.
- Multiple write-offs and adjustments per invoice.
- Charge back processing.
- Selective statement cycles.
- Instantaneous retrieval of customer data via screen inquiries.
- Access by customer#, name and/or zip code.
- Aged account detail by aging category.
- Unlimited customer invoice and cash receipts history.
- Delinquent account status.
- Note tickler file entry, inquiry and reporting.
- Sales tax reporting.
- Integration with the FIRST OPTION BLUESKY FINANCIAL (formerly Daprex) General Ledger.
- Daily and monthly invoice registers.
- Daily and monthly cash receipts journals.
- Monthly cash adjustment analysis.
- Monthly Sales Journal G/L detail.
- Accounts Receivable Listing.
- Summary and detail reports available on demand.
- Aging by salesman.
- Selected customers and aging categories.
- Credit limit reporting.
- Statement processing.
* Selected aging categories.
* Weekly, monthly, and on-demand.
- Customer ledger history.
- Customer labels.