FinancialForce Supply Chain Management is a robust native force.com suite that manages Inventory, Spend and Order Fulfillment. Rich features include a powerful quoting tool, flexible price lists and EDI integration.
Incorporate your complete processing of Procurement, Inventory and Order Fulfillment transactions into your CRM processes providing you a single source for easy master data management. Manage Inventory with Warranty, RMA, Inspection, Receiving and Shipping modules. FinancialForce SCM supports the selling of tangible and intangible goods as well as drop shipment and warehouse fulfillment on a single sales order. Real-time visibility into inventory empowers the sales representative to better support your customer and provide flexible pricing options.
- Create your ERP in the cloud. Integrated with AvaTax by Avalara, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL
- Go from Opportunity to Quotation > Sales Order > Pick >Pack >Ship and Invoice all in one integrated process
- Rule based Auto-PO placement contracts requirements in alignment with your Supplier Agreements across your organization eliminating off contract spend.
- Evaluate supplier responses from sourcing events with one-click conversion.
- FinancialForce Supply Chain Management (SCM) is Chatter enabled allowing you to collaborate on quotes, orders, shipments, invoices, purchase orders, inventory, and suppliers to fuel better and faster business decisions.
Supplier Management Supplier catalogues Requisitions Purchase Orders Automated procurement processes Visibility to control spend and cost…
Inventory Management Lot management Kits Reorder point control Acquisition lead time Quality and safety parameters Cycle counts Bills of Material Warranty RMA Inspection Exchanges Warehouse…
Order Fulfillment Quoting for Recurring and Non-recurring charges Margin management Line item grouping Multi-channel sales acceptance (ANSI X-12 EDI transactions, e-commerce web store or…
Reviews of FinancialForce Supply Chain Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use FinancialForce Supply Chain Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!