FinancialForce Professional Services AutomationTM (PSA) is a cloud-based services solution that leverages the power of Salesforce CRM and the Salesforce Platform to the benefit of services companies. Gain unprecedented visibility into your business across sales, services delivery, and finance. Give your team easy to use mobile and social solutions that keep projects on time, customers happy and reports up to date. And do it all on one integrated platform - Force.com.
FinancialForce PSA helps service organizations or project based businesses streamline and automate processes to effectively manage projects and portfolios of projects; billing and invoicing; time and expense management; sales collaboration; services handoff; and resource management to improve project success and increase profitability. FinancialForce PSA also harnesses the power of cloud computing and, more specifically, the Force.com platform to finally meet the needs of professional services organizations, offering…
- an end to unshared information and unreliable, time consuming, inconsistent manual workarounds.
- an end to the fragmented communications between sales and services, improving
- project performance and eliminating revenue leakage.
- an end to the poor visibility that leaves management struggling both to know how the business is really doing today and to anticipate what the future will bring.
You get the benefits of native integration with Salesforce CRM and the scalability and flexibility of the world’s leading enterprise cloud platform. And – just as thousands of services companies have found by using Salesforce CRM – FinancialForce PSA focuses your IT spending on applications, not technology management.
Get full visibility of your project’s financial health, grow your project margins, flexible billing options, and create and track budgets. FinancialForce PSA provides online access to all the financial detail related to your services projects and opportunities at anytime (and from anywhere)
- Get anytime access to project related financial data and budgets
- Filter info easily by region, practice, and/or group breakdowns
- See the finances of projects in every stage: opportunity, in process and completed
- Track planned revenue and profit margin when projects are created
- Track project financials in real-time as the projects progress
- See profit margin, expenses, and related financial detail rolled up to regions, practices, and groups.
- Bid to bill process is automated and visible to sales, services and finance
- Bill by time & expense, flat fee, pre-bill, retainer
- Combine different billing types on the same project
- Eliminate errors with flexible configuration, workflow, and controls
- Generate invoices with FinancialForce Billing or integrate billing events to your financial backend of choice
Customer centric project management, flexible project configuration, online project planning and management. FinancialForce PSA provides a range of options to help you communicate and include your customer as part of the project ranging from portal access, customer communities and automated status reporting
- Collaboratively manage project tasks with customer portals
- Provide customized and detailed status reports automatically
- Create customer or project communities to work more socially
- Configure projects at the field level and create your own custom fields and views
- Robust workflows can be built to match even the most complex workflows
- Configure by profiles to accommodate different project types or practices
- Get visibility into the big picture when you need it
- Search and filter through your projects to avoid information overload
- Drill down to individual resource schedules and adjust assignments with drag-and-drop ease
- View resource requests right along with all ongoing projects to determine how filling those resource requests will impact other projects
- Get a robust Gantt project view
- Update project tasks right in the timecard interface
- Track and manage tasks not related to billing such as client tasks or tasks for internal non-billable employees
- Remove internal silos and eliminate spreadsheets
- Get everyone on the same page with the same updated information
- Add running Chatter conversations to projects to understand the why, not just the what
Resource Management – Increase profit through better resource management and optimize resource management with sales collaboration. With FinancialForce PSA, you can get better oversight on capacity, backlog and skills availability. See across projects, schedule resources, and drill down to resource schedule details online 24x7.
Resource Management – put the right people on the right projects every time
- All resource details tracked in one location
- Team visibility to scheduling and assignments
- Intuitive views into availability and capacity
- Skills & certifications matrix
- Skills catalogs and capacity planning
- Multiple work calendars
- Ability to do charge-backs
- Effective dating
Service Resource Planning (SRP)
Run your entire services business in the cloud with FinancialForce SRP, revolutionize sales, services and finance with end to end visibility. Eliminate artificial departmental barriers and friction between teams by putting them on the same cloud, using the same data and getting the same complete view of customers and projects.
- Increase productivity
- Increase annual revenue from new clients
- Provide true real-time visibility across all parts of your business
- Eliminate integration, data silo and process inefficiencies
- Remove the interdepartmental barriers that hold your company back
- Collaborate efficiently with Chatter on accounts, opportunities, projects, and more
- Provide all teams a single, comprehensive view of your customers
- Combine CRM, PSA and financial information in a single dashboard or report
- Leverage a single sign on, workflow, reporting, and other platform tools across the entire business
Time & Expense Management
With time and expense management, get in, get out, and get on to the next task. Financialforce PSA has robust bulk timecard and expense approval features that make it a snap for a manager to review and approve a high volume of timecards or expenses and avoid being a bottleneck.
Time & Expense Management – intuitive, automated and efficient systems
- Fast, single-click timecard entry
- Mobile time and expense entry for iPhone or Android
- Delegated time & expense entry
- Flexible approvals and routing
- Missing timecard alerts, based on region or practice
- Expense limits & rates
- Multicurrency expense
- Secure, branded portal for vendor T&E entry
Reviews of FinancialForce Professional Services Automation Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use FinancialForce Professional Services Automation? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!