FinancialForce Accounting is a comprehensive financial application delivered on-demand from Force.com, the world’s leading cloud computing platform pioneered by salesforce.com. It is a unique and powerful financial system in its own right, but is also the perfect complement to Salesforce CRM. The two application suites form a complete, end-to-end CRM to accounting solution all in the Salesforce environment, offering unparalleled efficiency and economies of scale.
Easy to implement and trouble-free to maintain, FinancialForce Accounting helps you bring back office data to the front, eliminating data silos, and allowing you to align sales, service and finance on a single cloud platform. FinancialForce Accounting can support everything from the smallest virtual organization to the most complex multinational corporation. What you get is an efficient and cost-effective solution that goes well beyond basic bookkeeping and transaction processing, spawning a new generation of financial management applications.
Take advantage of modern, world class systems and applications without the IT costs and headaches. With FinancialForce Accounting, you can:
- Create accurate invoices in one click
- Reduce the resources needed for billing and ordering
- Enjoy real time reporting and multidimensional business analysis
- Give Finance, Sales & Service a 360° view of the customer
- Full accounting functionality that can scale with you
- 100% real-time system
- Flexible chart of accounts and multi-dimensional analysis
- Multicompany, multicurrency, global tax, multicultural
Accounts Payable – streamlined, controlled Invoice to Pay processing
- Reduce keystrokes with document templates and electronic invoicing.
- Use authorization workflow for automated invoice and expense approvals.
- Set vendor credit limits and credit terms by vendor account.
- Pay vendors by check or electronically.
- Automatically calculate due dates and settlement discounts, based on vendor terms.
- Prevent payment of duplicate invoices.
- Define your own check print formats.
Accounts Receivable – streamlined, seamless Opportunity to Cash processing
- Create invoices from Salesforce opportunities in a single click.
- Set credit terms both globally and by customer account.
- Automatically calculate of due dates and settlement discounts.
- Automatically calculate payments to invoices based on document references and amounts.
- Use tasks as reminders to chase past due accounts. vUse Chatter to collaborate with sales and services personnel on late payers and customer issues.
- Send statements and reminder letters by email.
- Use “My Account” a customer self-service billing portal.
- Automate lockbox transaction processing with the FinancialForce.com cash matching API.
Cash Management – optimize your cash flow and working capital
- Easily forecast cash flows and currency needs.
- Set up multiple bank accounts in different currencies.
- Pay customer refunds from A/R without duplicating records in A/P
- Record one-off payments to vendors and refunds to/from vendors.
- Automatically reconcile your bank statements without re-keying.
- Record bank charges and interest shown on your bank statement.
General Ledger – flexible, efficient and always in balance
- Flexible, multi-dimensional chart of accounts.
- Multi-currency and multi-company transaction handling.
- Transfer costs between companies or business units with an inter-company journal.
- Perform accruals with automatic reversing journals.
- Automatic calculation of cumulative, year-to-date budgets for each period.
- User and role-based dashboards provide real time visibility.
- Standard and customizable financial report templates.
Ordering & Billing
Ordering and Billing – eliminate manual processes and complex integrations!
- Create an order from a Salesforce opportunity, quote or custom object – in a single click.
- Create orders automatically in batch – no-touch order processing.
- Generate invoices automatically from approved orders.
- Eliminate manual processing, re-keying errors, spreadsheets and unnecessary databases.
- Get complete visibility of the CRM-to-Accounting cycle.
- Raise an invoice directly from any activity in Salesforce CRM (standard or custom objects).
- Create a single invoice with multiple installment payment due dates.
- Set up recurring invoices for regular bills, such as an annual maintenance agreement invoiced monthly.
- Generate accounting entries for on-premise ERP system.
Reporting and Dashboards - improve decision making across the organization
- Combine sales, service and finance data in single report, single dashboards
- Deliver financial reporting and key metrics straight from the cloud to your browser, tablet or mobile devices
- Get full drill down and full drill across type reports
- Get alerts when financial thresholds are exceeded
- Eliminate emails by using Chatter on reports, accounts and transactions
- Get started fast with an extensive library of ready to run report templates
- Capture and store helpful Chatter conversations within the generated report
Reviews of FinancialForce Accounting Write a Review
Helen from MRM says...
It enables companies to manage their money from the time the prospect is identified all the way through to the A/P process. The reporting features alongside Salesforce create automated and efficient data at your fingertips. I really like everything being on one platform.
The good: That it is on the force.com platform.
The bad: Importing of data from other platforms.