The EXTOL EDI Integrator for i (EEI) is a high-performance, native System i software application for integrating external partner transactions with internal applications and data. EEI is used by companies in the supply chain to process business-critical B2B transaction data, based on any combination of X12, EDIFACT or proprietary flat file payloads.
With its robust end-user capabilities, including Dashboard and User View, EEI makes it easy for end users to access, search and view B2B data. This means less time spent troubleshooting end-user requests and more time focusing on strategic projects.
EXTOL EDI Integrator for i (EEI) has an advanced architecture enabling high volume throughput, low-latency processing and seamless integration with an easy-to-use interface. Designed for the everyday user, EEI is easy to install, set up, and use. With advanced features, such as pipelining, EEI is flexible and extensible to deliver value and fast ROI.
- Reduces processing cost, errors, and latency
- Speeds time-to-production and enhances business agility
- Streamlines inbound/outbound EDI processing
- No custom code implementation
- Multiple user interfaces to build, manage, view and report
- “Lights out” operations
- End user access to data
- Production Environment The EEI run-time server is used to put the projects you have built and tested into production, and monitor those activities. You can deploy, maintain, and manage your integration environment.
- EXTOL Secure Exchange (ESX) AS2 Server ESX is Drummond™ certified, designed to securley encrypt data being sent or recieved, and reduce transaction turn-around times.
- Trading Partners Depending on your IBM processor, you can license EEI for 5, 15, 30, or unlimited trading partners. Integrators and other options can be added with a simple license change.
- Multiple User Interfaces Green screen and Web UI options are included for you to design, build, and test integration projects without coding.
- Dashboard A web-based application for monitoring and reporting on system status and integration activity.
- SMTP The leading email delivery service standard
Reviews of EXTOL EDI Integrator for IBM i Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use EXTOL EDI Integrator for IBM i? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!