This product is no longer available for purchase, though support is available. Explorer Software recommends you consider Explorer Eclipse as an alternative.
BRINGING THE POWER OF INTEGRATED SOFTWARE TO CONTRACTORS, SUBTRADES AND HOME BUILDERS
Explorer Pivot SE. A complete, integrated package that brings together the essential software tools required to manage a complex construction or engineering project. Explorer Pivot se combines ease of use with powerful features that simplify every stage of project management. Explorer Pivot se streamlines critical procedures, and offers a wide variety of reports to meet client and management needs. Central to its design is integration. The key functions - general ledger, accounts payable and receivable (including invoicing and quotations), payroll, job cost, purchase order and inventory management - are seamlessly linked. A single entry - a change order, for example - automatically updates all related financial records.
FEATURES AND FLEXIBILITY TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
With the click of a button, you can copy a quotation to an invoice, or copy an invoice to a credit note. Creating an invoice automatically updates the accounts receivable. A wide variety of reports are available - including bank bonding, productivity, forecast-to-complete, committed costs and gross margin reports. You can organize job budgets by class, activity and cost type. Easily manage multiple state/province and union payrolls. Copy a batch to any accounting period, or reverse it if there has been an error. And throughout your project, you’re assured of a clear and complete audit trail.
QUICK TO LEARN, EASY TO USE
Explorer Pivot se has the look and feel of an MS Office application - office staff will have little or no difficulty getting up to speed. It will fit right into your suite of Windows software and uses MSDE Microsoft SQL desktop engine. Data files are compatible with MS BackOffice, Lotus, Excel, Crystal Reports and other standard applications.
- Monitor supplier information by invoice, date, and job code with check payment information.
- Post invoices against purchase orders.
- Cost invoices against several jobs/cost codes.
- Check outstanding balances per supplier.
- Pay checks, hold payments automatically.
- View/print aged outstanding balance report.
- Enter data interactively.
- Track revenue by the job.
- Automatically generate invoices, quotations and aia/progress billings, and automatically transfer invoices and aia/progress billings to accounts receivable.
- Generate client statements.
- Make client inquiries and age outstanding balances reports.
- Track financial information right down to the division level.
- Run month-end and year-end financial statements at any time, even if the fiscal year is not closed off.
- Make inquiries by date and by G/L type.
- View G/L trial balance.
- Automatic year-end.
- Keep the previous year-end open until all adjusting entries have been made.
- Receive inventory by category and item.
- Transfer out of inventory to job costing.
- Keep track of several suppliers’ prices for items.
- Use average method of pricing.
- Make detail inquiries on items by category, quantities-on-hand and pricing.
- Track actual vs. budgeted costs.
- Summarize a project’s gross margin.
- Make detail inquiries by supplier, invoice or labor.
- All information flows through accounts payable and payroll modules.
- Set up jobs automatically using data from Explorer Trackpoint.
Job Cost Reports
- Job Inquiry Report
- Job Summary Report
- Job Trial Balance
- Committed Cost
- Productivity Report
- Contracts In Progress Report
- Job Budget Report
- Year-to-Date quantity complete report
- Forecast to Complete Report
- Job Analysis Report
- Manage multi-state/multi-province payrolls.
- Payroll cancellation updates all applicable files.
- Keeps all year-to-date details.
- Manage employee details by pay period.
- Generate payroll reports, employee history details and year-to-date reports, job labor cost reports and all government reports.
- Cost items to the complete job cost break down.
- Keep track of committed costs.
- Make inquiries, generate reports on outstanding P.O.’s with invoice and payment details.
Reviews of Pivot SE Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Pivot SE? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!