OfficePax is an all-in-one collaboration and business management suite designed for small to mid-sized businesses, which has among other things: Shared Calendars, Contacts and Email, Shared Time Sheets, Invoicing and Billing, CRM, Instant Messaging, Task and Project Management, Basic Employee management, Remote access to all the above features, a System Reports Generator and an Unlimited File Transfer service – 99Sent and Tirminal > of which we have a patent pending.
- Shared Calendar: Shared your calendar and create shared appointments
- Shared Contacts: access contacts that are shared though the network, or just your private ones
- Shared Email: a Pseudo email server, which allows you to share emails, route emails to users, block, delete, collaborate and send unlimited size attachments
- Time Sheets: Record working hours for billing and invoicing. This feature can also be shared and viewed by those with proper permissions (which is how all the shared features allow for access > only with proper permissions)
- Invoicing and Billing: Create invoices, statements and track billing-
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management): Track Customer interactions > Create Quotes, Track Phone calls, emails, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Basic Employee Management: Track salaries, Bonuses and vacation days
- Instant Messenger: Internal Secure Instant Messaging and file transfer
- Tasks and Project Management: For easy reminders and project management
- Remote Access to all the features
- System Reports: Generate reports for Time sheets, Invoices, Interactions, customer lists, statements, Aging Summery, and 99Sent transactions
- Unlimited File Transfer: ANY FILE, ANY FILE SIZE, TO ANY PERSON ON THE INTERNET > even if they don’t use OfficePax!
- 99Sent: File Transfer system for P2P file transfer
Reviews of OfficePax Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use OfficePax? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!