The Service and Repair System of the Enterprise Solution Platform (ESP21) is a powerful suite of software programs that enable organizations to easily automate virtually any production logistics or reverse logistics process. The Service and Repair System empowers an organization to architect workflow and configure a variety of ordering, reclamation and service and repair fulfillment processes to efficiently manage and track all aspects of customer and enterprise production logistics processing. The result is an application that responds to rather than dictates the enterprise work-flow environment. This application is capable of working independently or as an integrated part of the ESP21 family of Enterprise Applications.
The Service and Repair System empowers you to
- Define and manage an unlimited number of Service and Repair processing work-flow paradigms
- Configure and manage a wide array of order and customer related information including organizational specific data
- Intuitively drive a variety of enterprise related processes including but not limited to manufacturing, purchasing, supply chain, job cost, inventory, etc.
- Provide real-time status of orders, Projects and related activity both internally and externally to company websites etc.
- Integrate seamlessly with web based shipment tracking systems
- Manage Order/customer history at a click using ESP’s Business Insight™
The Service and Repair System of the Enterprise Solution Platform provides a logical solution to Service and Repair management by providing a comprehensive set of tools directed at meeting the most demanding order processing and service and repair requirements. Activities such as Service and Repair, Reclamation, Order Fulfillment, Special Handling and Quality Control, Shipment Processing and Service and Repair Order Billing as well as numerous other processes can be configured and deployed uniquely as required by the enterprise. The Service and Repair Systems contains additional flexibility to process all related activity interactively as a family member of the ESP21 framework further empowering Business Insight through ESP™.
- Allows you to create a variety of projects/documents for orders received for service and repair inventory or manufactured items.
- Allows you to perform a variety of definable service and repair process on projects an order documents and assign expense allocation to jobs and contracts by line item.
- Create, select, validate, and post and review project and/or order information with status driven business rules.
- Integrated with other enterprise systems such as, inventory, accounts receivable etc to support the production service and repair and delivery processes.
- Integrated with accounts receivables to automatically generate documents invoices.
- Integrated with job cost to automatically track billing expense activity against a job or indefinite quantity contracts.
- Create and assign an unlimited number of service and repair projects, stations and station operations which establish the types of production logistics that can be utilized in your company.
- No limitations on the types of Service and Repair Projects/Orders that can be created.
- Provides great flexibility in recording detailed expenditure transactions for direct and indirect expensing.
- All project/order documents for customer service and repair orders can be accessed and reviewed from other enterprise systems using the document generator feature.
- Business Insight™ provides immediate access to prior order and payment history including vendor prices, inventory consumption, shipments, payments and discounts.
- Integration with other ESP Systems such as inventory, accounts receivable and manufacturing uses the same source data information and reduces data entry requirements from multiple sources.
- Integration with job cost and contracts systems allow automatic and efficient aggregation of revenue expenses to the source documents.