The Purchasing System of the Enterprise Solution Platform (ESP21) is a comprehensive set of tools used to manage your entire purchasing process as well as all of its related requirements. Its flexibility simplifies administration by integrating and tracking essential information from the point of purchasing request through the ultimate replenishment and/or allocation of items and materials. The system can function as an independent application in conjunction with inventory Control, or can be used as an enterprise integrated participant managing critical work flow for large number of applications such as Job Cost, Contracts Management, Manufacturing, Order Entry etc.
The Purchasing System empowers you to
- Configure and manage an unlimited number of purchasing work-flow paradigms
- Configure and enforce a wide array of purchasing controls, all adaptable to your organizational needs and policies
- Work interactively with other ESP21 application to provide needed support and lead-time for inventory and material requirements
- Maintain and review on-line vendor purchase and acquisition activity at a click using ESP’s Business Insight™
- Review and utilize vendor purchase history in support of future purchase requests at a click using ESP’s Business Insight™
- Lend full enterprise support of item and material allocation from the point of purchase request through to the ultimate landing of requested items and materials.
The Purchasing System simplifies administration, provides internal controls, and defines the entire purchasing process. The result enables organizations to manage purchases for requisition to approval and receipt, effectively and efficiently. The ESP21 Purchasing System, as a member of the enterprise solution of applications, empowers your organization and provides unlimited Business Insight through ESP™.
- Allows you to create a variety of Purchase Order documents for jobs and other billable accounting expense transactions
- Allows you to perform variety of transactions and assign expense allocation to jobs and contract documents by line item
- Create, select, validate, and post and review purchasing information with status driven business rules
- Integrated with other enterprise modules such as order entry, inventory manufacturing etc to support the acquisition, production and delivery processes
- Integrated with payables module to automatically generate payables documents invoices
- Integrated with job cost module to automatically track billing expense activity against the contract
- Create and assign an unlimited number of Contract document Clauses/Terms and Conditions
- No limitations on the types of Purchase Orders that can be created
- Provides great flexibility in recording detailed payable expenditure transactions for direct and indirect expenditures
- All purchase order documents for prime or subcontractors and consultants can be accessed and managed from a single location within the document generator module
- Business Insight™ provides immediate access to prior purchase history including vendors, prices and costs
- Integration with other modules such as inventory and accounts payables uses the same source data information and reduces data entry requirements from multiple sources
- Integration with Job Cost and contracts modules allow automatic and efficient aggregation of purchase expenses to the source documents
- Flexibility to create Clauses/Terms and Conditions for any purchasing environment such as federal, state, local or commercial