The Property/Inventory System of the Enterprise Solution Platform (ESP21) is the perfect software solution to manage property and inventory control needs. The System, utilizing a comprehensive series of applications and processes, provides a flexible and dynamic solution schema capable of addressing all aspects of inventory control, tracking and related activity. The system enables an organization to process virtually any type of desired activity associated with inventory items as well as serve and enforce the interests of a wide array of enterprise processes requiring an inventory or material component. The system is capable of working independently or as an integrated participant in the ESP21 family of Enterprise Applications.
The Property/Inventory System empowers you to
- Define an unlimited number of Inventory transaction types representing any desired activity that may occur within the inventory system or be driven by other ESP21 applications and events
- Define an unlimited number of inventory sites either working under a single unified parts list or discreetly defined by location as required
- Identify item level controls for costing, serialization, lot tracking, time sensitivity and expiration, bin and/or container assignments, condition evaluation, enterprise activity allocations and commitment etc.
- View on-line activity and trans-action ancestry using ESP’s Business Insight™
- Provide enterprise support to all ESP21 applications and processes where the management, commitment, procurement and movement of inventory and materials are required
The Property/Inventory System of the Enterprise Solution Platform provides a comprehensive, streamlined solution to inventory management by providing the tools necessary to architect inventory activity and processes in a manner that best serves the interests of the enterprise and its related activities. As a framework participant in the ESP21 application family, the Property/Inventory System leads the way in enterprise control, decision support and Business Insight through ESP™.
- Allows you to create and manage an unlimited number of inventories, and assign them to contract documents for customers.
- Allows you to create and manage an unlimited number of inventory items, warehouses and locations.
- Allows you to perform a variety of inventory order receipt, storage and issue transactions.
- Allows you to perform variety of inventory item management activities such as reorder, condition, storage and issue transactions.
- Create, select, validate, and post and review order information with status driven business rules.
- Integrated with other enterprise system such as, order entry, purchase order, contracts, accounts receivable etc to support the acquisition, production and sales delivery processes.
- Access transaction history by part number serial/lot number, description or warehouse location.
- Flexibility to assign universal stock number to multiple part numbers.
- Create and assign an unlimited number of order transaction types which establish the types of inventory transactions that will be utilized in your company.
- No limitations on the number of inventory warehouses, items or locations that can be created.
- Provides a great deal flexibility in performing life cycle inventory management for a variety of customer requirements.
- All inventory transaction documents for customer orders can be accessed and reviewed from other enterprise system using the document generator feature.
- Business Insight™ provides immediate access to order, receipt, storage usage and cost history including vendor prices, shipments, and payment information.
- Integration with other system such as purchase order, accounts receivable and manufacturing uses the same source information and reduces data entry requirements from multiple sources.
- Integration with job cost and contracts system allow automatic and efficient aggregation of inventory expenses to the source documents.
- Use of universal stock numbers allows the efficient management of one item with multiple manufacturers who assign their own part numbers.