The Contract Document System of the Enterprise Solution Platform (ESP21) is a comprehensive set of tools used to manage your entire Contract Document Management process as well as all of its related requirements. Its flexibility simplifies administration by integrating and tracking essential information starting with the configuration and setup of Contract Document request through the accumulation of expenses and the ultimate close out of the document. The System can function as an independent application for document management including electronic filing cabinet capabilities, or can be used as an enterprise integrated participant managing critical work-flow for a large number of applications such as Budgets, Job Cost, Time Card, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable etc.
The Contract Document System empowers you to
- Configure and manage an unlimited number of contract document work-flow paradigms
- Configure and enforce a wide array of contract document controls, all adaptable to your organizational needs and policies
- Work interactively with other ESP21 application to provide needed support and control for budget/proposal preparation and execution and contract performance requirements
- Maintain and review on-line contract modification, expense and deliverable activity at a click using ESP’s Business Insight™
- Review and utilize task performance history in support of future task requirements at a click using ESP’s Business Insight™
- Lend full enterprise support for contract services and manufacturing from the point of purchase budget/proposal creation through the ultimate delivery of services and end products and close out.
The Contract Document System simplifies contract administration, provides internal controls, and allows the user to define the entire Contract Document management process. The result enables organizations to manage the contract documents life cycle, effectively and efficiently. The ESP21 Contract Document System, as a member of the enterprise solution of applications, empowers your organization and provides unlimited Business Insight through ESP™.
- Allows you to create a variety of documents and manage their configuration throughout the documents life cycle.
- Allows you to perform various activities such as recording of modifications and adjustment of funding transactions cost reimbursable billings.
- Create, and manage, an unlimited number of related child documents such as Delivery/Task Orders, Subcontracts and Purchase Orders that organizes all contract activity.
- Integrate budgets/proposals line item relationships and job management into one system.
- Integrate with Job Cost System to automatically track billing expense activity against the contract.
- Flexibility allows for a wide variety of line item formats for a government or commercial customers.
- Create manage and associate related document information for projects, configuration, and deliverables management
- Control contract document configuration centrally.
- Create and assign an unlimited number of Contract document Clauses/Terms and Conditions.
- No limitations on the types of documents that can be created.
- Provides great flexibility in recording modification types and classifications including assignment of funding sources such as accounting classification reference numbers (ACRNS).
- All contract documents for prime or subcontractors and consultants can be accessed and managed from a single location.
- Streamline data entry and thus reduce the opportunity for errors because of system integration. Functional experts can concentrate on creations and validation of information in their business areas.
- All contract related documents for project management, configuration management, risk management etc can be accessed and managed from a single location.