The Accounts Receivable System of the Enterprise Solution Platform (ESP21) provides powerful, comprehensive tools for managing Customers, their activity and relationships as well as the many tasks associated with bookkeeping and decision support in the theatre of receivables processing. The System is capable of working independently or as an integrated participant in the ESP21 family of Enterprise Systems. All Enterprise integration points are seamless and real time.
The Accounts Receivable System empowers you to
- Configure a Receivables System tailored to meet the most demanding business requirements
- Maintain vital customer information and activity at a click using ESP’s Business Insight™
- Maintain and manage an unlimited number of discrete lines of business and customer activity
- Integrate an unlimited number of document and/or payment types and options into the receivables work-flow
- Track aging and payment cycles in any desired configurable manner
- Review summary and detail activity on-line, on demand at a click using ESP’s Business Insight™
- Produce an unlimited number Accounts Receivable Reports integrated directly into the ESP21 System framework
- Manage a wide array of secondary receivables processes such as finance charges, commissions, recurring and deferred documents processing etc.
- Work seamlessly with other ESP21 Systems providing a single point of transaction origin. Never enter a transaction more than once
The Accounts Receivable System simplifies administration and communication by empowering the user to create, manage, and process receivables with incredible efficiency. The System contains unlimited flexibility for managing customers, their accounts and all related activity providing the ultimate path to Business Insight through ESP™.
- Allows you to manage receivables and all receivable operations regardless of transaction source
- Allows you to custom configure customer account information and profiles for managing a wide variety of customer requirements and information
- Allows you to create and organize receivables management activities into an unlimited number of transaction types.
- Create, assign and manage an unlimited number of primary customer accounts, sub accounts and customer sites
- Allows you to perform variety of transactions and assign allocations to jobs, contract documents as well as any number of enterprise driven processes
- Integrate with general ledger, order entry, inventory and other enterprise Systems.
- Collect account detail and run flexible and detailed validation and posting processes with extensive built in and configurable management control features.
- Integrate with job cost System to automatically track billing expense activity against the contract.
- Perform numerous secondary functions such as statement, commissions processing, finance charges, recurring billing, deferred and cyclical billing etc.
- No limitations on the types of Accounts, Account Types or customer/transaction business units that can be created.
- Provides great flexibility in recording receivables management activities.
- Provides great flexibility in managing billing for diverse customer situations and revenue management requirements.
- Streamline data entry and thus reduce the opportunity for errors because of System integration with inventory, billing order entry etc. Other accounting and specialists can concentrate on creation and validation of information in their subsystem areas.
- All account receivables account aging, balances, and history information can be quickly accessed through the Business Insight™ online inquiry reporting.
- Integration with job cost, purchase order and contracts Systems allow automatic and efficient aggregation of receivable revenue transactions to the source documents.