Enterprise Logix provides best-in-class ERP solutions to growing companies that need to take the next step in the planning and control of their organization. Logix was developed to offer small- to mid-sized companies an application with the power and sophistication of much more expensive ERP systems, at a price even the smallest companies can afford. Logix is tightly integrated with Microsoft Office tools, allowing your employees to manage their tasks efficiently from within one application.
Logix’ functionality includes
- Product Lifecycle Management: Part Number, Bill of Material, Engineering Change Order, Serial Number, Lot Management
- Supply Chain Management: Procurement, Inventory Management, Shipping and Receiving Management
- Manufacturing: Manufacturing Resource Planning, Forecasting, Master Production Scheduling, Capacity Requirements Planning, Work Orders, Shop Floor Control, Work Area Management, Labor Routers
- Quality Management: Incoming, In-Process, Final QC, Detailed QC Spec Definition and Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management: Pre- and Post-Sale Relationship Management, Opportunity/Quote/Sales Order Management, Feature-rich Call Management
- Service Management: Product Registration, Service Agreements, Returned Material Authorization Management, Site Management
- Accounting & Finance: General Ledger, Budgets, Standard/Average Cost, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Multi-Division, Multi-Currency, Fully Integrated
- Business Intelligence: Dashboards, Command Centers, Dynamic Reporting, Standard Reporting
- Technology: SQL Server, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Stored Procedures, ADO
Evaluations of Enterprise Logix, LLC products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.