Automates invoice/statement delivery and customer payment via email, fax or US Mail.
- Send invoices electronically to your customers and let your customers determine how they would like to receive them. Outsource your electronic invoice distribution and your US Mail fulfillment.
- Eliminate file cabinets of invoices by utilizing a disaster-proof electronic storage system.
- Get notifications when a customer receives your invoice as well as when they have opened the invoice.
- Account Center with customer login and password allowing your customers to access their invoices through a customer portal.
- Receive payments against sent invoices with funds availability within 24-48 hours.
- Accept payments by credit card, ACH transaction, PayPal, Google Checkout, Amazon, etc.
- Have access from anywhere, anytime.
- Improve customer service by having the information readily available when a customer calls and easily resend invoices while on the phone with a customer to ensure they receive it.
- Assign employee access and set up restrictions and permissions.
Security and Privacy
At Enliven Software, keeping our customers’ information secure and private is our highest priority. Fidesic has received certification from TRUSTe, whose mission is to build Internet users’ trust and confidence by promoting the use of fair information practices. All data is encrypted as it passes between customers’ Internet browsers and Fidesic servers. In addition, sensitive information, such as account numbers, is encrypted when stored in our databases. Fidesic uses Microsoft .net technology and industry leading e-commerce services provided by Chase Merchant Services and Key Bank Global Treasury Management to automate financial processes.
Reviews of eInvoicing Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use eInvoicing? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!