Collect SALES ORDERS via Email, PDA or Pocket PC, PDF Forms, Excel97 (Esheet97), Fax or Scanner!
EDFI-SPI utilizes Teleform as a front-end collection process. Once Teleform has passed the data to EDFI-SPI the SPI Validates Customers and Items for the Sales Order and posts a valid order to the Accounting Package.
Interfacing to the following Accounting Systems
- Great Plains
- Quickbook Pro 2000
- other as requested
THE EDFI CYCLE:
- Use supplied EDFI forms or design your own. Print the designed form to paper, export the form to electronic client format or export using the HTML format for web-based forms.
- Distribute the forms with their appropriate media for use.
- Collect data through Teleforms reader and/or Internet server.
- Correct Data that does not meet the Accounting Software validation requirements defined in EDFI-SPI.
- Post correct forms to Accounting Order Entry.
- Process the transaction normally within Accounting Package.
Popular Functionality Modules
AutoMerge Publisher Create & Deliver Personalized Forms and e-Documents with DigitalEquest-ECAST Sales Orders. Deliver full color catalogs to customers based on their last purchase history,…
HTML Forms v2 Collect Data from Internet Forms HTML+Forms adds automated data collection, data validation and database/XML connectivity to standard Web eForms. As an add-on to the TELEform…
PDF Forms v2 Automated Forms Processing for Adobe Acrobat & PDF Cardiff and Adobe Systems have teamed to provide professional form capabilities to users of Adobe Acrobat® 4.0 and…
Teleform V7 Automate the Processing of Forms and Documents The Cardiff TELEform® family of Information Capture products are used to replace manual data entry with the automated…
Esheet v6.14 Option to connect your sales force to order entry via email with DigitalEquest. Excel spreadsheet used to setup your product line have sales force or customers enter orders…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of DigitalEquest-ECAST Sales Orders Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use DigitalEquest-ECAST Sales Orders? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!