Manage your projects seamlessly with vital project info in a single view. eBillity lets you manage User access permissions, billing, schedules, meetings, contacts and time or expense entries by project. You can create, access, modify, subscribe, and delete projects - or upload project files to a common area - all with eBillity time management software.
Access and Stay Connected to Projects
- View your projects on the My Projects tab on the dashboard.
- Search for Projects by: Project ID, Project Name, Client Name, Status and more.
- Keep up-to-date: Subscribe to projects and receive email notifications about project-related events.
- Reduce data errors: Get email alerts when incorrect data or time is logged or time is logged against an incorrect task. You can edit entries at any time before you send an invoice.
- Manage projects on the go with mobile time tracking: Receive email alerts and view project data on your mobile.
View Completed Project Time Tracking Status
- View basic project time tracking information: client contacts, pre-paid hours purchased, time and expense details, balance and invoice information on the Project Summary Tab.
- Give role-based and user-based permissions for viewing confidential information.
- Create “Named Users” in the system – users without eBillity access, but who have time and expense entries added on their behalf. Or assign “Standard Users” to a project. They can log in to eBillity and view their project info at a glance
Manage Time and Billing for the Project
- Select a convenient billing method - bill at regular intervals or bill at closing.
- Generate invoices for the project.
- Set triggers to automatically send invoice payment reminders or late fee notices.
- Set time and billing rates at the User or Project levels.
- You have the option to require review of all time and expense entries before they get invoiced.
Safeguard Project Information
- Configure role-based permissions for viewing, creating, modifying, and subscribing to projects.
- Manage time tracking management software permissions for different Users.
- Add basic contact information, assign members and a project lead for the project, and name subscribers to project notifications.
Add New Projects
- Add Add new project time tracking to an existing client using the Add New Project Page option.
- Add basic contact information, assign members and a project lead for the project, and name subscribers.
Schedule Meetings, Communicate & Share
- Schedule and invite other Users to meetings. Meetings automatically post to each Users’ daily, weekly and monthly Schedule.
- Sync eBillity meetings with Outlook, Entourage and iCal applications! All emailed meeting requests include .ics attachments.
- Never miss a meeting; display meeting alerts on your screen and always be on schedule.
- Add appointments to your own Schedule.
- Upload and share project files with your team.
- Send messages, instant messages and notifications to other Users in the system.
- Manage contacts easily; create general, client or project contacts through the time management software system