eBillity makes the entire process of creating, tracking, sending and editing invoices quick and easy. Send branded invoices to clients in minutes - eBillity enables them to pay you with one click by credit card or PayPal online. Shorten your invoicing, time and billing collection cycles too - send automatic reminders, and acknowledge receipts.
Dispatch Invoices in Different Formats
With eBillity invoice software you can choose a convenient mode to send invoices.
- Print invoices and send a hard copy to your clients.
- Email invoices to your clients.
- Send invoices in Ledes1998B format .
- Stay Paperless: Send electronic invoices that include links for payment.”
Communicate Invoice Status to Clients
- Set up and send automated notifications to clients who have overdue invoices.
- Invoicing software allows firm’s clients to view and pay invoices online.
Efficiently Manage Invoice Software
- Create multiple invoices grouped into a single line item or batch.
- Simplify your time and billing and group many time/expense entries into a single group entry.
- Conveniently verify/edit time tracking management and expense entries during invoice creation.
- Law firms will appreciate the ability to include Trust Accounting transactions and balances on invoices.
- Divide a single invoice into any number of “split-billed” invoices. Perfect for insurance adjusters.
- Apply finance charges to overdue invoices, with a default percentage preset for each client.
- With our built-in payment gateway you can accept check, credit card, and PayPal payments from clients.
- Download invoice history in excel format. Create or view multiple invoices grouped into a single group or batch
Keep Track of Invoices in Different Stages
An invoice flows through different stages before getting finalized. eBillity’s invoice software differentiates them clearly and makes it easy to keep track of multiple invoices.
- Invoice pre-bill - An invoice that has just been created which is still in a review/edit stage.
- Finalized Invoice - an invoice is finalized when it has had its time and expense entries verified and approved. Finalized invoice data is locked and cannot be edited.
- Open Invoice - An invoice that has been sent to clients and is not fully paid.
- Overdue Invoice - An invoice that has crossed its due date and is not fully paid.
- Closed Invoice - An invoice that has been paid off by the client.
Improve the Look and Feel with Invoice Software
Using eBillity invoicing software, you can customize the invoice templates.
- Fully customize the look and feel of your invoices with a choice of data fields to include, logos, fonts, colors, languages, and much more! You can even have a custom invoice template for each client.
- Modify existing invoice templates and save them as new templates.
- Upload a logo of your own choice and personalize your invoices.
Client Access Portal
- Keep clients in the loop with access to a special site with their account info. You choose what they see including: invoices, time and billing expense entries and reports.
- Clients can view and pay invoices online – with PayPal or Credit Card - via the Client Access Portal
- Clients can purchase pre-paid hours for any billable activities you set via the Client Access Portal.
Manage Trust Accounting Efficiently
eBillity time management software enables trust accounting services for specific users, such as law firms, who may use it to hold client funds.
- Create, edit and disable trust accounts.
- Allow clients to deposit money into a trust account.
- Transfer funds between trust accounts.
- Record disbursements from trust accounts.
- Complete trust account reporting.
- Clients can view their trust account activities and balances on their own from the client portal. Create, edit and disable a trust account using eBillity.
Manage Time and Billing Accounts
- View, search and add invoices and handle balance adjustments at the client, firm or project level.
- Use tabbed controls - Invoices, Add Payment and Balance Adjustment – to manage time tracking accounts easily.
- Record a refund of a part or all of a payment. Assign permissions for searching and making client refunds.
- Create and print statements. Find the specific info using the search tool.
- Add, edit, and view bank account information.
Manage Accounts from Anywhere
- Manage accounts from your PC, Mac or mobile phone
- Manage invoices from the Accounting page on your eBillity Mobile time tracking app: see lists including the last invoice and last payment.
Generate Account Status Reports
- Create Account Receivable reports, which detail the amount due to the firm from different sources.
- Create Trust Account reports, which document the activity of the trust account(s) as well as the balance and total of the client.
Calculate Finance Charges Quickly
Use eBillity time billing software to quickly manage your billing and finance charges.
- Set options to calculate finance/ interest charges for overdue payments automatically.
- Apply overdue finance charges automatically.