Quickly create reports and visualize your business with
eBillity Reporting Templates. Reports are easily customizable, and you can save your most-used reports for one-click access to vital stats.
Automate Report Generation
Schedule time tracking management reports to run automatically and get sent to anyone you choose, anytime you choose.
Protect & Secure Your Reports
Customize permissions so that reports are viewed or edited only by authorized users.
Generate & View Real Time Reports
- Reports are run in real-time with the most up-to-date information.
- Access and edit entries directly from the report invoicing software! Ensure data and invoicing accuracy in real-time.
Receive Email Alerts & Notifications
- Generate email alerts when time entry hourly minimums are not met, or time is not entered on a given day. Send to the user, the group manager, or anyone you choose!
- Generate email alerts when a client falls past due on an invoice. Send to the client, account manager, or anyone you choose!
- Subscribe to project time tracking and receive alerts when time, expense, notes, and schedule entries are created. Stay up to date at all times.
- User Reports: Reports information about the user and their entries.
- Client Reports: Reports information about the clients and their projects & invoices.
- Project Summary Reports: Reports all the summed up details of the project completed.
- Expense Reports: Online billing software reports expenses of the user(s) and totals the reimbursable and total expenses.
- Contractor Report: Reports all the financial details concerning the contractor - for example Contractor charges incurred by the firm and the fees collected by the firm from the client and the differential amount.
- Tax Reports: Reports details of all the taxes collected by the firm.
- Trust Account Reports: Reports the activity of the trust account(s) as well as the balance and total of the client. The trust account will display all pertinent trust account information for each trust account.
- Productivity Reports: The user productivity report provides a daily view of who is logging time, and how much time and billing has been logged..
- Rate Reports: Shows the details of all the rates charged by the firm - broken down by user, client, project, and activity type.
- Accounts Receivable Reports: Provides a detailed aging view of the amount due to the firm.
- Pre-Paid Reports: Gives a detailed view of the Client’s prepaid hours purchased, used and available.