The Manufacturing Module extends the General Module capabilities to manage bills of material, process routing and structures, bill of material and routing related cost and time roll-up, and bill of material and routing related actions. Standard and alternate bill of materials and routings, resource planning, time phased component and resource scheduling / planning, consolidated purchases, and cost breakdowns are some of the features available when you extend the General Module with the Manufacturing Module.
Extending the General Module versus a Bolt On companion module ensures consistency across the entire system. The Manufacturing Module is incorporated into the same easy to use Items, People, Actions, and Results screens to provide dynamic and real-time business controls at the manufacturing structure level.
The extensive bill of material and routing capabilities provide demand planning and allocation of materials and resources. Built-in EIS and decision support capabilities provide for all the necessary reports and information to help you get the most out of your data and planning efforts.
- Process routings combining routing operations with materials, labor and tooling
- Shop Calendar scheduling
- Resource Requirements Scheduling
- Production scheduling
- Job Costing
- Supports lead time offsets and one-time orders
- Enables demand to be driven directly by forecasts, sales orders, and/or manufacturing orders
- Item level supply / demand analysis Job / Work order maintenance
- Full tracking functionality (material and labor)
- Order dependent bill of material / routing maintenance
- Labor entries against work orders/operations
Reviews of Easyone Manufacturing Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Easyone Manufacturing? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!