Customers represent a current and future value for each business organization. Customers must be supported and managed with all activities devoted to supplying products and services at the highest levels of efficiency and satisfaction. All marketing activities, pre and post sales processes and associated services belong to a customer relationship global management effort.
In Easyone 4sales, all information related to each contact is automatically integrated and easily available to the telemarketing, sales, or any customer care user working in house or remotely.
All details about business events and transactions along with analytical information regarding each contact are located under specific TABS. A simple double click on a field allows a user to navigate easily and directly between different transactions and related information. Each business transaction is represented as an EVENT and is integrated to an AGENDA, where each activity, planned or completed is easily identified. Double clicking on an EVENT line will reveal detailed EVENT information.
- Marketing project definition
- Sales force automation
- Customer segmentation and analysis
- Direct marketing automation
- Activity logs and controls
- Sales and Marketing activity planning
- Work group management
- Fax, mailing, phone activity integration
- Quotation and orders preparation
- MS-Outlook/Lotus Notes integration
- Integration with existing ERP and Accounting Systems
- Credit collection
- Technical support
- Installations, test and maintenance
- Customer care
- Quality assurance
- Supplier qualification
Reviews of Easyone CRM Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Easyone CRM? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!