This EBMS module is designed to allow efficiency in billing and purchasing by providing automatic sending options for Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Statements, and even Proposals. Auto Send will cycle through your EBMS data and automatically generate e-mails, faxes, and/or printouts (to be mailed) for each customer and vendor that you choose. There is also a Broadcast Send option, which allows you to send newsletters and other informational messages to your customers.
- Individually send documents using EBMS contact data - Sales orders or invoices can be sent individually directly from the invoice menu using hot keys. EBMS will use your EBMS data and generate E-mails, faxes, and/or printouts from Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, and Proposals using a convenient hot key. The Auto Send enhances the convenience of e-mailing documents over the standard feature of sending e-mails from a document or report preview.
- Auto Send a Batch of documents - EBMS will automatically send a document(s) to customers or vendors based on a specific criteria. This option can be launched from the EBMS menu or can be automated using a command line option and MS Windows scheduler.
- Automatically send a copy of the sales order or invoice to a customer’s office whenever a document is created or processed. This method is useful in sending a copy of the document to the correct person within the office rather than relying on the invoice copy being hand delivered or mailed.
- Use e-mail or fax to send customer statements rather than the traditional method of mailing statements. This method may reduce both postage costs and handling labor
- Send purchase orders directly to a vendor via e-mail.
- Send proposals and other documents directly from EBMS using the e-mail or fax information within the customer’s account
- Automatically send customer account information or other customer specific documents to a group of customers
- Command Line - A sales order or invoice can be set using an advanced command line function.
- Broadcast price lists or other documents to a group of customers - Note that this module is not intended to be used to send documents to a large mailing list. An e-mail service should be used to protect against anti-spam filtering.