Cinch Grain provides a set of tools for agribusinesses to manage commodity receiving, storage, selling and shipping while allowing you to monitor your positions. Capture delivered commodity information by electronic scale or manually; enter obligations with growers by contract; create settlements and advances; price sales contracts by quantity or load; and capture filled order information to ensure smooth billing. Cinch Grain supports AgXML standards allowing you to exchange scale tickets and load orders with trading partners.
Capture the information for filled customer orders accurately and on time to ensure smooth billing using the toolset of outbound grain.
- Outbound Tickets - can be viewed by the scale operator or entered manually
- Grain Invoicing - can apply cash or generate invoices via accounts receivable
- Unit Train Invoicing - when shipping by rail, each car becomes a line item on the invoice
Provides a set of tools to keep your agribusiness from being vulnerable to volatile market conditions and in compliance.
- Trade Entry/Trade Maintenance - manage trading positions
- Daily Position Report - a government obligation to report regarding your physical inventory (stored grain and company owned)
- Contract Position Inquiry - report showing your contract position by commodity or date
- Long Short - shows your position on contacts (what you have agreed to sell (short) and purchase (long))
- Mark to Market - calculates unrealized gain or loss on purchase and sales contacts
Price sales contracts by quantity or load; use origination or destination weights; capture grade factors and schedule delivery periods via the sales contract toolset.
- Sales Contract - capture the details of the sale by contract quantity or load; specify delivery information with pricing and futures information specific to each delivery
- Load Entry - helps ensure that trucks that are loaded are done so accurately and the information is captured
- Load Generator - automatically generates the load numbers, which the scale operators can key to display and confirm load information
Capture commodity information as soon as it crosses the scale with the inbound grain receipts.
- Purchase Contract Entry - enter obligations with growers by contract (spot, cash, price later, basis, futures fixed, minimum priced, or other); set up overrun rules; track when contacts were signed; purchase contracts may be tailored to meet the needs of your agribusiness by location or state
- Assembly Entry - captures information for grain storage
- Inbound Ticket Entry - capture delivered grain information by electronic scale interface or manual entry; capture ownership and split information; assign to a contract or storage assembly; bin by grade factors
- Settlement - use when generating the amount of the check you will issue to your customer, giving credit to the appropriate branch while issuing the check from headquarters location
- Advance Entry - capture advance payments to customers or FSA accounts having credit status, grain contacts on hand and advance limits available in a single view
- Branch Grain Transfers
Reviews of Cinch Grain Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Cinch Grain? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!