DP&C® Enterprises, LLC solutions provides services in the following segments, are complimentary to each other or standalone, and offer business process and technical intelligence that provide DP&C a market differentiation advantage:
Transportation Management Systems DP&C® SmartFleet is a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution that acts as a standalone transportation management system and can be integrated with multiple ERP platforms and GPS hardware technology providers.
Manufacturing Execution Systems DP&C® Suites is a manufacturing enterprise system (MES) that streamlines the manual and automation data transactions associated with shop floor activity into real time visible, actionable information. The applications are made to provide solutions across a variety of boundaries and link multiple functions and technologies.
Supply Chain Management Consulting & Software Services DP&C® Services comprise consulting and custom software application development to our clients.
Key Value Proposition: Economic Solutions that improve resource utilization by providing information availability to better understand and track operational effectiveness.
The management team of the founders is a cohesive unit, having been together for more almost 20 years.
Keith Spero, President. 40 years of operations management experience at leading companies such as USA Detergents, OfficeMax, Plastipak Packaging, The Clorox Company and the Colgate-Palmolive Company. Education: MBA, BS Industrial Engineering
Edward Vrabec, Vice President, Integration. 30 years of supply chain optimization and system integration experience at leading companies such as USA Detergents, Roller Bearing Company of America and The Torrington Company - a division of Ingersoll Rand. Education: BS in Economics and Mathematics
Sunil Sharma, Vice President, Technology. 25 years of Supply Chain process integration experience at leading companies such as Pharmaceutical Formulation, USA Detergents, Englehard Inc., GE Harris Energy Control Systems, Singapore’s ST Assembly Test Services Pts. Ltd., and Hotel Woodlands/Hotel Sherpa. Education: MS and BS in Computer Science
Consulting & Software Development Services
Enterprise software is rarely sold “as is.” There is always customization required to tailor it to meet each customer’s needs. The founding partners’ operational experience is critical to selling the solution to enterprises. Having a dedicated software development outfit ready to work on our projects is an additional advantage that differentiates us from the competitors.
The founding partners have over 100 years of combined experience in the operations and supply chain management industry. They use this experience to help small and medium enterprises with tailoring solutions so that they can accelerate their growth. This “consultative selling” also leads to providing additional solutions for clients.
- Business Case and Return on Investment Development
- Project assessment, implementation, support, re-engineer and automate existing business processes
- Implement, upgrade, enhance and support ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle) systems custom ERP, CRM, SCM, BI solutions for small, mid and large organizations
- Custom solution development using best of breed technologies or enhance exiting solutions deployed in your organization
- Web based end to end enterprise wide applications
- Telematics, GPS, Bar Code, RFID Technology
Custom software development: We have a pool of resources with latest and wide range of software skills and technological capabilities to best meet software development requirements.
Software Development Capabilities
- iOS (iPhone,iPad)iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, Objective-C Android Eclipse, Android SDK, Android Native Development Kit (NDK), Android DT (ADT), Java
- Windows Mobile MS Visual Studio, .NET Compact Framework,Visual Basic, C#
- Blackberry BlackBerry Java DE, Eclipse, BlackBerry Theme Studio, Java ME, BlackBerry Java ME, BlackBerry SDK, JavaFrameworks
- Java J2EE, J2SE, AWT, Swings, JSP, Servlet, Struts,Spring, MVC, Hibernate, JSF, EJB
- Microsoft .Net, ADO.Net, C#, ASP.Net, LINQ, NHibernate,Silverlight
- PHP Joomla, Wordpress, Cake PHP, Zend, Drupal,Responsive Layouts
- Web HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, XML, Java Script, Ajax,JSON, FLASH (Action Scripts), JQuery, REST
- Others Google MAP, Google Analytics, Ext-Js, DOJO,Google GWT, Facebook API, Twitter API,PayPal Integration, REST, EasyUI Framework,Fusion Charts, APEX
- Databases Oracle, IBM DB2, My-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server,MS Access, Visual Foxpro, Greenplum, PostgreSQL.Reporting Tools
- Development & Reporting Tools NetBeans, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Zend Studio,Flash Builder, Dreamweaver, Toad, DreamCoder, SQL Developer, Crystal Reports, Jasper Reports.
- Web & Application Servers Apache, Apache Tomcat, Sun GlassFish, Weblogic Application Server, Microsoft IIS, Nagios, Sharepoint Server.
- Enterprises Solutions Oracle E Business Suite, SAP , MAPICS
Evaluations of DP&C Enterprises products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.