Divalto Group Activities
Established since 1982, Divalto Group provides:
- Management solutions for all companies, whatever their size: from small startup companies to major corporations up to 5,000 employees, in every sector of the economy (manufacturing, distribution, services,…),
- Mobility software for sales forces, service engineers and deliverymen,
- A platform for collaborative work, documentary intranet and business process management.
A Worldwide Activity
Internationally present through:
- The partner network,
- The customers,
- The Canadian subsidiary (Montreal) to provide North America,
- The Brazilian subsidiary (Belo Horizonte) to provide Latin America.
ISO 9001 Certified
Divalto is ISO 9001 certified since 2009 for both its software development activity and the distribution process involving a partner-integrator network. Thanks to this certification, the Group relies on an internationally-validated standard to:
- Reinforce its position as a modern and forward-looking company,
- Guarantee high quality products and services to its customers.
Provide customers with new-tech products:
- Without threatening their initial investments,
- While keeping anticipating the market new needs.
Evaluations of Divalto Groupe products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.