FCAS (for use in the accounting office)
FCAS is a production oriented software product designed for use in the accounting office. FCAS offers imports of monthly activity from several software packages commonly used by small business owners. Tax information can be exported to several tax software packages to eliminate the need for data entry into forms 1065, 1120 and 1120S.
Accounts Payable – Easy to use accounts payable item forward system.
Accounts Receivable Software - Designed for both repetitive and nonrepetitive billings including preauthorized automated payments using ACH and credit card electronic submissions.
- Multiple Companies
- Balance forward statements
- Recurring billing
- Non recurring
- Generate Nacha file for ACH deposit of preauthorized payment
- Generate file to upload for preauthorized credit card payments
- Auto generate payment records for ACH and credit card payments
Client Writeup Software - Designed for high-speed, multi-client, heads-down processing, including highly efficient imports from popular client (QuickBooks, etc.) software, bank and credit card statements, as well as exports to popular tax software.
- Multiple Companies
- User defined chart of accounts
- Transaction imports from multiple software products
- Recurring Journal Entries
- Reversing Entries
- User defined templates
- Multiple years’ history
- Multiple years’ budget
- Powerful transaction search (current and historical)
- Future period processing available
- Automated distribution between company files
Payroll Software - Both for live and after-the-fact processing which is highly flexible and efficient including direct deposit, e-filing, magnetic media and many other professional level features.
- After the Fact Payroll
- Payroll Checkwriting
Reviews of Full Contact Accounting Software (FCAS) Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Full Contact Accounting Software (FCAS)? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!