The DHA Inventory system provides a quick and easy way to keep track of quantities and valuations of almost any kind of material.
Multiple Inventories - Rather than one large inventory, the DHA Inventory system allows any number of smaller inventories, so similar items can be grouped together.
- Raw Materials
- Customer Property
- Finished Goods
- Valued and Non-valued - You can keep track of everything including non-valued items, like customer property
- You can mark inventories to be excluded from valuation.
- Integrates with Job Cost, Invoicing, and Accounting.
- Product codes are alpha numeric. Easy to use and remember mnemonic words and codes.
Inventory record includes
Inventory Code (letters or numbers) made up of the following optional codes so you can look at an inventory code and know intuitively what it is.
- Unit Code 1 character
- Location (letters or Numbers)
- Last order date
- Expected arrival date
- Purchase order number
- Vendor Code to match DHA vendor file.
- Original Cost per unit
- Current value per unit
- Quantity on hand 1 character
- Quantity on hold (letters or Numbers)
- Minimum quantity
- Order quantity
- Quantity on order 1 character
- Total Quantity sold (Can be reset annually or as desired)
- Standard markup
- Ten price break levels
A variety of listings can be produced at any time
- Order Now - List of all items at or below minimum quantity.
- On Order - List of all items on order with arrival date.
- Vendor - List of items by selected vendor.
- Location - List of items by location for inventory counting
- All Items - Complete list of items with all information.
- Valuation - Total dollar value of all or selected inventories.
- Price List - List of items with cost multiplied by markup for price lists. Price lists can be put in text files for further modification and editing or formatting.
- Physical Inventory is counted using the location listing. Quantities are entered quickly and easily with a minimum of keystrokes. Item numbers are flashed on screen for each inventory and quantities are simply entered with no wasted keystrokes. Quantities can be entered as actual amount or as + or - values.
The DHA Inventory System can be linked to Invoicing, Purchasing, or other Accounting modules. Use either standard or customized forms.
All inventory activity is maintained in monthly files that simplify reconciling calculated quantities to physical counts.
Integrated Modules: Estimating, Order Entry, Docket writing, Cut Order, Stock Requirement, Scheduling, Data Collection, Job Cost, Automatic Invoicing, Accounting.