- Data-entry screens key mapped to utilize the 10-key pad or the mouse can be used, along with horizontal input.
- Notes attached to Customers, Vendors, Suppliers, Employees, Jobs, SubJobs, Phases, etc.
- Total Committed Purchase Orders and Remaining Balance of Purchase Orders in Job Cost.
- Multiple transfer and copy options in related modules.
- 10 character Job, 6 character SubJob and 12 character Phase numbers in Job Cost.
- Workers Comp and Prevailing Wage (or Union calculations) at either the Job or Phase level.
- Fast Search and Multiple Sort By Options on input screens.
- Most widely requested Job Reports and a Report Writer.
- Add, Edit, Delete and other needed functions easily accessible.
- Tabs for easily defined input and set up screens.
- Floating calculators and calendars at iput fields for efficient non-keyboard entry (pick & point) if desired.
Popular Functionality Modules
General Ledger The General Ledger module automates the entire general ledger bookkeeping process for you, using the double entry bookkeeping system.…
Accounts Payable The Accounts Payable application controls disbursements by vendor or by job and keeps you aware of your cash flow. Aging reports and vendor worksheets provide efficient…
Accounts Receivable The Accounts Receivable module is designed to keep you informed of outstanding invoices with an open-item system. Up-to-date control of job costs and billings is possible…
Payroll The Payroll application is a comprehensive payroll system that handles all regular payroll functions, with the capacity for multiple company payrolls. Employee masterfiles…
Job Cost The Job Cost module brings together the estimated costs, committed costs, actual costs, and billings from other applications into a database for reporting and control. Job…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of WinJob Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use WinJob? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!