Social business has arrived and it is enhancing how internal teams collaborate and share information to win more opportunities, streamline operations & budgets, and improve interactions with customers & partners.
Kona Business features include:
- Organizational Tools for Your Business: When you’re in control, you feel empowered. Kona helps you achieve more with a centralized place to manage communication, tasks, projects and decisions.
- Company Account Administration and Control: Own and manage your company-related Kona spaces with domain-based administrative accounts.
- Improved Collaboration: Access robust project tracking enhancements that improve collaboration and accountability.
- Group Discussions and Tasks: Kona is “conversation-centric” with powerful permissions to determine who gains access to shared information, discussions and tasks. Get expanded capabilities around tasks with multiple owners, followers and flexible permissions for accessibility.
- Shared Calendars: Keep everyone on the same page, including recurring events, drag-and-drop management of events and more.
- Templates: Kona Business provides the ability to create and access space templates for repeatable projects within the company.
- Deltek Product Integrations: Kona integrates with various Deltek product offerings, with additional solution compatibility to come soon.
- Reporting, Analytics and Archiving: Kona Business provides robust reporting, analytics and archiving capabilities for insight into usage metrics and Kona engagement with individuals, teams and projects.
- Kona Mobile: Kona offers free mobile applications for both Apple iOS and Android devices, empowering you to stay connected and productive with your team members on-the-go.
Reviews of Kona Business Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Kona Business? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!